Now that you're gone
It's my fault, I'm so lost
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry🎶

Jungkook sings gracefully as every word that escapes his mouth same goes as the lyrics..

🎶Smokin' cheap pre-rolls and listenin' to LANY,
Hoping you don't hate me,
I know it's lame but this is how I'm coping without,
Inside jokes and places that you'd take me,
Bet you probably blame me,
I know it's lame but this is how I'm coping without you🎶

Jungkook continues to sing and for the first time, Jimin feels his life complete as if Jungkook is the one who heals the dark hole in his heart...

His soothing voice was making Jimin soul fixed.. The blue-haired male couldn't deny but to admit his voice is soft as a whistle..

He focuses on every second of Jungkook voice who go well along with the melody and Jimin must accept this song is beautiful although he didn't understand shit..

It's not like Jimin didn't understand English or something but he's just too busy listening to the melody to understand the lyrics..

By the time the song finished, they both arrived at the restaurant..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I take your order, sir?" The waiter asks interrupted their sweet conversation causing Jimin to near glare the waiter but controls it..

"Jiminsshi, how about you try my favorite dish here?" Jungkook asks waiting for Jimin answer while smiling at the blue-haired male..

"Sure Kookie," Jimin said surprising Jungkook who widens his eyes by that sudden name..

They order their food as the waiter goes away and Jungkook who was still stuck on the cute nickname decided to asks Jimin..

"Kookie?" Jungkook said eyebrow raised in wonder and Jimin chuckle because hell he doesn't know where to he got that name but it just slipped out from his mouth..

"Yes. Kookie. Why you don't like the nickname?" Jimin cutely asks as Jungkook shakes his head basically trying to stop himself from fall in the cuteness..

"Nah, I liked it and wonder what nickname should I give you" Jungkook said and think about the most suitable name for the blue-haired male while Jimin just smile there waiting for his new nickname, smiling widely..

After a few seconds, Jungkook finally found the most suitable nickname for Jimin as he smiles widely loving how the name comes out from his mouth..

"Chim" The red-haired male state looking at Jimin facial expressions waiting for the male reaction but as the second pass, Jungkook insecure feelings got the best of him..

'He doesn't like it?' Jungkook said in his thought a tiny frowned display on his face and Jimin noticed this..

The blue-haired male then stands up and places his soft plump lips on Jungkook cheek leave a soft peck on it making the red-haired male freeze..

Well , it's not like it's the first time..

"I love it so much, Thank You," Jimin said smiling while his inside thinks otherwise about the nickname.. But Jungkook who was too blind to realize it believes that Jimin indeed loves the nickname..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was having their dinner at this kind of time,

With their family,

With their loved ones...

But there's one male who was slump against the door of his house looking dead and so vulnerable..

His eyes were red as blood and his hair is messy..

Sobbing was echoing the male house as his boxy smile is no longer on his handsome face..

He's hurt.

The pain in his heart that was drooling inside him were killing him slowly.. The guilt feelings that were wandering around his soul were haunting him from that day..

Flashback

"Long time no see Tae-shik" The blonde-haired male asks as he smiles looking at the male in front of him.

He was smiling but Tae-Shik knows his ex-boyfriend was breaking inside.. He knows that Taehyung still feels guilty about the past between them..

"I just finished cooking lunch, let's eat?" Tae-Shik said politely trying to make the blonde-haired male comfortable around him..

The blonde-haired male couldn't reject the polite offer as the guilty was inside him growing so without thinking much, he nods and walks towards the dining table received a soft smile from Tae-Shik..

They both sit opposite to each other as the awkwardness surrounds them to the point the blonde-haired male couldn't stand it anymore..

"What happened?" Taehyung asks wonder how the fuck he is in his ex-boyfriend's house..

"I found you on the side of the road, unconscious so I bring you here" Tae-Shik explains making Taehyung shocked..

"Why?" The blonde-haired male asks and suddenly the tension growing thich every second..

"..........."

"Because-"

"I love you" Tae-Shik confess..

Flashback end

The blonde-haired couldn't believe it.. Why? Why would the male still love him after everything that had happened between them in the past?

Running away from the past is never a good thing because it will haunt you until the unfinished moment complete..

____________________________________
Vote, comment, and share!!

Thank You!!💜💜