"Still, you are hurt"

"This is nothing"he boasted.

"Jin sent me to tell you that he couldn't go back today. I promise you, he is alright. He doesn't have a damage in his face since he never let's that happen. It's very precious to him so he protects it very well"he said, fixing his hair. You don't know what to feel about it. It may sound funny that he won't let his face be damaged but you don't want to laugh at something like this. All you can do is  hope that what Taehyung said is true, that Jin is alright.

You sighed as you sat on your bed, giving up on getting the first aid kit since it would be useless. You looked at your foot, not noticing that he started crying already. You heard a sniff which made you look at him. You were about to ask why he is crying but you remembered that he is trying to heal himself.

"How can you cry so fast?"you asked.

"I think of sad things"

"Like what?"

"I don't have to tell you that"he answered, narrowing his eyes.

"Okay"you giggle. To think of it, they can be great actors. Crying on cue would be easy for them.

"I have to go back now. I just went here to tell you he can't come today. I'm quite busy"

"Please him tell him to be careful"you requested. He nod with a smile as he went to your balcony. He even gets out of your house by jumping.

"You too"you added before he left.

Your heart kind of feels heavy because you kept over thinking about the situation. It's not easy to not think about it when it is extremely serious.

You took a glance at your calendar and  you noticed that the date today is encircled. Right, you almost forgot that today is your dad's death anniversary.

I'm sorry, dad.

You immediately got up and changed your clothes so that you can go visit the cemetery.

After getting ready, you grab your car keys and locked the door. You drove to the cemetery for half an hour and bought some flowers on the way.

When you arrived, you parked your car and stepped out. You brought the flowers and you started to walk to the direction where his grave is. In five minutes, you are standing in front of his grave his already. You approach it and placed the flowers you bought beside his grave.

"I'm here, dad. I'm sorry I haven't visited you for a while. You must be feeling lonely"you spoke as you sat on the grass, hugging your knees.

"I know you don't like it that I'm still not in good terms with mom. I don't know how to forgive her yet and she hasn't changed at all which makes it more difficult for me to forgive her. But don't worry dad, I'm sure she's doing fine. It's ridiculous that she is not allowing me to meet my half brother. She's not even taking care of him well. Oh right, I'm sorry for only sharing negative things"

You went silent for a while and just stared at his grave as it became more windy. The heavy feeling on your chest lessened a little bit. If there's a time machine, you would go back to the day  when the accident happened so that you can save him. It is impossible but you can still dream, right?

"You know what dad, I met my own prince charming and he is a real prince"you chuckled.  "As you can see in heaven, he makes me happy. He's not a human but that doesn't stop me from loving him. He told me you helped him before. I want to thank you because if you didn't help him back then, he would probably not know me"

"I think of you as my guardian angel, dad. But instead of only looking after me, I hope you look after Jin as well. He's always facing danger nowadays and I don't wanna lose him. I don't want to lose someone I love anymore. I can't handle that"