A Promise To The Dead

"Scott?" Zoe calls out walking into Scott's room

"Scott?" Zoe calls out walking into Scott's room. "In the bathroom." Scott screams through the door. Zoe huffs as she throws her bag down on the floor taking a seat on Scott's bed. She lays down as she groans covering her eyes.

In between the sacrifices and the alpha pack, she just really needed a night off. Thank God, Scott agreed to study with her, giving her that night off.

Zoe chuckles as she looks up to see Scott moving her head as he settles himself on the bed. She plops her head back on his lap as the two sit in silence. "Are you gonna sit down there?" Scott mutters causing Zoe to roll her eyes.

She moves up as she sits down next to Scott bumping her knees to his. The two chuckle as Zoe pulls out her books, "Thanks for this." She says, "I know a lot is going on but I just," Zoe trials off as Scott grabs her hand. "I get it." He says, "One night."

"One night."

"You're also helping me." Scott says looking at her, "But, I'm sure you had other places to be."

Zoe shakes her head, "Lydia and Allison have their own thing tonight." She mutters, "What about you? I thought the boys were getting together tonight." Scott nods as she looks down, "I said I couldn't make it." He mumbles.

Zoe bites her lip as a blush covers her face. "You didn't have to ditch for me." She whispers, "I mean that's why Stiles couldn't help me tonight." Scott stares at Zoe as he tightens his grip on her hand, "I would do anything for you. You're my best friend."

Zoe clears her throat as she looks away, hoping her cheeks aren't red. She gets up letting go of his hand as she walks around his room and over to his desk. She raises her eyebrows, as she pulls a book off his shelf. "What's this?"

Scott shoots up out of bed as he rips it from her hand. "It's just a stupid journal. I wrote in it for a little while but stopped." He says as he throws it across the room. "Something wrong with it?" Zoe asks. "No." Scott says, a little too quickly. "Just uh, stupid hormonal teenage boy things. You would get so bored."