The Dark Moon

Zoe flipped her hair as she and Malia danced on the crowded floor in the middle of a club in Mexico

Zoe flipped her hair as she and Malia danced on the crowded floor in the middle of a club in Mexico. Zoe pulled Malia closer to her as she rested her arms on Malia's shoulders, the girl's arms around Zoe's waist.

After the Nogitsune, things were tough for McCall pack. Not everything was black and white. Scott and Stiles were on speaking terms, but they were never as close as they were before, Dexter hated to choose between them. Zoe and Lydia got back to the way they were. They never wanted to forget Allison nor replace her. To them, Allison was just expanding their heart so they could have room for Kira and Malia.

Zoe and Kira actually got a lot closer. The two were constantly talking to each other and with each other, besides the fact that Kira's mother wanted to kill Zoe at one point it wasn't until one morning where Noshiko walked in to see Zoe and Kira fast asleep on her bed. The next night, Dexter was also there but with Chewie. Noshkio gave up and made them breakfast.

Zoe was happy for Dexter as he got the girl and she loved Malia. The twins were put in charge of helping her be human, so they spent a lot of time together. It was also funny to see Malia constantly fighting with Klaus and Elijah.

Zoe and Stiles. They were happy, well as happy as they could be. Everything was still a learning process, but their love pushed them to be normal and happy. But things were still tough, Stiles didn't feel right leaving Scott and Zoe alone nor did Zoe.

Zoe and Scott haven't really talked unless it was in a group setting. The two knew things were over between them, but the question was what part of them really knew? Scott's feelings for Kira grew and grew. All he wanted was his friendship back between the four them again. Zoe wanted to forget everything that happened but the thread between her and Scott started to prove that magic had a price. The magic of the threads cause the two to be in pain constantly.

So how did the two girls end up here? Well news came that Derek went missing, a simple bullet led them to Mexico. Stiles and Lydia were currently trying to negotiate with Araya, a hunter while everyone was a distraction.

Dexter stood by the bar as he kept looking out over the whole pack. Scott was in the corner on his phone, his sister and girlfriend were dancing with smiles on their faces, Kira was on the couch, and he was pretending to drink. Shot after shot, he was thankful that he couldn't get drunk.