I.E.D

Zoe hated that the first time she stepped in her house after finding the deadpool she was doing something she worked so hard to find a way to destroy

Zoe hated that the first time she stepped in her house after finding the deadpool she was doing something she worked so hard to find a way to destroy. She really didn't want to involve anyone else in this so she made sure that it was just her and Scott and Dexter would be right outside her door.

She stared at her phone right after she got off it with Stiles. Telling him was the hardest thing she had to do but she could understand that being here was hard for him, no matter how badly Zoe needed him. She didn't want to see him in pain. Especially if that pain is from his former and maybe not so former best friend and his girlfriend.

Scott would be here any minute only giving Zoe so little time to set up everything. She got her spell book she stole from Marcel in New Orleans out and to a bonding spell, with a bowl set with the ingredients except the main one. The hazel and candles were out for Scott to see the thread form.

So with a quick flick of her hand the candles lit. She walked by Chewie giving him some treats and catnip but not before she stared at the Azi mark on him. A knock was heard at her door as she grabbed a knife placing it by the bowl.

She turned around just as Scott was closing the door. The two teens were quiet as they just stared at each other. "Hi." Scott whispered. "Hi." Zoe said back. "How's Liam?" She asked worriedly for the boy. Zoe felt this protectiveness over the new beta. She really hoped that it was for the reason that she cared for him and not because she was bonded to Scott.

"He's okay. He's tired and wants to talk to you later." Scott told her as he walked over to Zoe. "Yeah, yeah. I'll call him as soon as we're done here." She said as she smiled at him, "Speaking of that, are you ready?" She asked as she put her head down walking over to her spot, she took a seat on the pillows she laid down for the both of them to sit on.

Scott sighed as he looked over everything in front of him. Finally, his eyes landed on Zoe fidgeting with her necklace. When the thread first broke, to him he felt heartbroken. He honestly didn't know if it was the thread or the feeling that Zoe would be out of his life in a way, he hated to admit he liked. But then he saw how happy she was with Stiles as the two tried to rekindle their relationship and he accepted that they were soulmates.