Time Of Death

"You're Zoe Klein

"You're Zoe Klein. You've survived Peter Hale, a kanima, a family curse, an alpha pack, a darach and a few evil spirits. Top of your class academically and by popularity. All you have to do is go knock on the door. Talk to your soulmate because you just got rid of your other soulmate."

Zoe groaned as she sat on her bike throwing her hands down her face, "Maybe not the best pep talk." She mutters to herself. All Zoe had to do was talk herself up to walk up to the Stilinski's door and knock on it. Nobody even had to answer. Nobody had to be home.

But the blue Jeep in the driveway said otherwise.

"Just walk outside." Stiles said to himself as he stared out his window spotting Zoe, "Just walk outside and say hi. One word. That's it. What's so hard about that? Oh? How about the fact that she could rip my heart out and this is her breaking up with me."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Both teens slowly walked towards the door, taking a deep breath. Zoe raised her hand to knock on the door just as Stiles grabbed the doorknob. Stiles opened the door just as Zoe moved her hand.

"Zoe."

"Stiles."

Stiles stared at Zoe's fist causing her to glance at it, she quickly brought it down to her side as she chuckled, "I wasn't going to punch you."

"I didn't think you would."

"I don't even know why I would say that."

"I don't think you could hurt me." Stiles stuttered out. "What?" Zoe asked as she raised her eyebrows, "I could definitely hurt you. I do know how to punch someone." Stiles nodded, "I know."

"It's done. Scott and I broke it." Zoe blurted out. "I'm in love with you. I- I love you with everything in me and I'm sorry I put you through that. I totally get it if you want to end things or if you want to take a break, explore other options. I mean just because we have a thread connecting us doesn't mean you can't find someone else to love. I just needed to tell you that. I'm sorry -"