26

The second they got back to the lounge in their hideout, Tomura grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her up the stairs. "Damn," she heard Dabi say to the others as she stumbled up the stairs. "Tomura, slow down," she pleaded but he didn't hear her. Or he just didn't give a shit. He dragged her down the hallway to his room. 

He dragged her inside, closed his door, and pushed her up against it as he smashed his lips onto hers. She was caught off guard and froze completely. After a second Tomura pulled away and looked at her standing there frozen as ice, face flustered. "I'm sorry, I just..." he started but y/n grabbed his face and pulled him in for another kiss.

Tomura didn't waste a second before placing one hand on her waist, digging his fingers into her flesh, and the other hand placed on her cheek. They melted into the kiss, and y/n placed her hands in Tomura's hair, lightly tugging at the roots. 

Tomura tightened his grip on her waist, causing her to let out a tiny moan. But that was all he needed to slip his tongue inside her mouth, wrestling with her own. After a short fight for dominance, Tomura easily won and he took his time exploring her. 

When they both pulled away to catch their breath, Tomura just stared into y/n's eyes, completely mesmerized. "I just couldn't not kiss you after that little stunt you just did, that was so fucking sexy," he purred into her ear, and she felt her face redden. "That's how I feel every time you get all bossy," she said with a breathy voice, causing Tomura to involuntarily grip her waist a little harder, in order to compose himself. 

"But you were a pretty good kisser, how many have you kissed before me?" Tomura asked teasingly, but y/n lightly punched him in the shoulder. "Jerk," she smiled and Tomura grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. 

"But out of curiosity, how many?" he whispered and y/n's face grew red again. "No one," she whispered back. Tomura raised his eyebrows before smirking at her. "That's what I like to hear, you're my player 2, nobody else's," he leaned in closer to her lips, but moved to the side and kissed her cheek instead, before letting go of her face and backing off. 

"I gotta go take care of some business, I think the others might want to talk to you, they all missed you," he said as y/n moved away from the door so he could open it. "Did you miss me?" she asked him, smirking. "What do you think?" he whispered loudly before he left the room, leaving y/n to stand there in her own mind, replaying what just happened in her head. 

"Fuck," she whispered as she touched her lips lightly. His lips felt surprisingly soft, considering how dry his face looks. Fuck you Tomura, kissing me and then leaving me alone to deal with this? she thought to herself as she walked over to the door and walked out. 

When she got down the stairs though, Kurogiri and Tomura were nowhere to be seen, and the rest of them were sitting there all looking directly at her. "Sooooo, what did he want?" Toga asked with a flirty tone suggesting she knew exactly what he wanted. "Oh, he just wanted to know if I was all good," she lied, but Dabi snorted at her pathetic attempt at it. 

"We all know he dragged you to his room to make out with you, he's been crazy this week without you here," he laughed at how red y/n turned. "Ey, it's chill though, I bring ladies here all the time, so Shiggy probably got a little jealous and wanted some for himself," Dabi said and it was Sako's turn to snort. 

"Dabi, you've never brought a single human being here to hook up with," he said and Toga laughed. Jin just sat in the corner quietly. "Ey Jin, you alright?" y/n asked him. He looked up from his hands and nodded. "You sure? You can talk to us about anything you know?" she tried again and Jin sighed. 

"It's just that I feel responsible for Magne's death, and I thought that avenging her would make me feel better, but it didn't. I still feel like I don't deserve to sit here with you all," he confessed. Toga and y/n sat down on either side of Jin and gave him a hug. "Bullshit. It's not your fault, you just brought him here. He probably would have come to talk with Tomura regardless, and this would probably have happened anyway," y/n tried to comfort him. 

"You deserve to sit here with us and laugh just as much as any of us do," Toga smiled. Jin felt a little better knowing his friends didn't blame him for Magne's death, but he still felt guilty. He put on a smile though, not wanting to worry anyone. 

"Oh, I almost forgot, y/n, do you know someone named LeMillion?" Toga asked and y/n felt her face go white. "Fuck," she cursed under her breath. "I do, he was my friend back when I was living with my father, why?" y/n asked her. 

"He was one of the heroes trying to rescue Eri from Overhaul. He asked about you, I think Overhaul told him what he did to you as well, they had a conversation and LeMillion got very angry and scared," Toga explained. 

"Shit, I never spoke to him after you guys took me in, he must be worried shitless," y/n realized feeling bad. Even though she enjoyed her life here with her new family, she still appreciated that Mirio took care of her when she was still with her father. 

"I should probably call him, I'll ask Kurogiri if he can warp me to a payphone far away, so they won't be able to track me. What should I even say?" y/n thought out loud. "I need to let him know that I am fine, and that I am safe, but that he doesn't need to look for me," she paced back and forth.

"Just tell him that your father was abusive to you and that you accidentally killed him in self-defense, you know, the truth. And that you panicked and left the city," Jin suggested. "Yeah, that sounds good actually. Believable." 

"But while we have you here," Toga said as she dragged you over to where she and Dabi were sitting. 

"Was it good? You know, the kiss?"