19

Y/n ignored Tomura's hissy fit and walked to her own room. She emptied her basket on her bed. She decorated her room in mostly dark colors, but her favorite part was her bed. It was a huge king-sized bed with a thick black duvet and four pillows fluffed up against the headboard. She also had two fuzzy blankets on her bed, scrunched up in the corner to make a sort of nest where she liked to sit and read on her phone.

She picked up her villain costume and tried it on. She looked at herself in the big mirror she had and smiled. I look hot, she thought to herself before twirling around admiring herself a little. I better go show myself to the others, and introduce myself as their new member, whether they like it or not, she thought as she walked over to the door. 

She walked down the stairs and almost everyone was there, even Tomura had gotten over his temper tantrum. "I now introduce the newest member of the league of villains, THE VIBRATOR!" y/n introduced as she walked into the lounge room.

Everyone burst out laughing at the name, except Tomura, who just ignored her as he continued to stare at his phone. "What the fuck is that stupid name," he asked and took a sip of his drink. "It's a joke Tomura," y/n said and he finally looked up at her. 

His mouth went slack and the drink poured out of his mouth and down his chin, soaking his shirt. "Tomura approves," Dabi said and Tomura quickly closed his mouth and dried his face with his sweater. "Shut the fuck up," he glared at Dabi.

"If he's not gonna say it, I will. You look hot," Dabi said and y/n did a twirl and thanked him. 

"You're not a part of the league, you're gonna get hurt," Tomura said as he looked everywhere except at y/n. "Well actually, I found a message from All for One before he got captured, and he really liked y/n and wants her skills, so I think she is joining unless you wanna disobey your master?" Kurogiri asked and Tomura snarled again. 

"Fine, but you're staying near me on missions, I don't want you to get yourself killed or captured," he commanded and y/n nodded. "Of course, master Shigaraki," she smirked knowing he hated when she called him that. "Fuck off."

A little later that day, y/n sat in her room scrolling through social media on her phone, when she heard yelling from down the hall, where Tomura's room was. "What the fuck," y/n asked herself as she got up. She grabbed the puppy squishmallow and walked out of her room, and down the hall. She stood there listening and heard some clicking noises as well as Tomura angrily grunting. 

"Um, are you ok?" she asked as she carefully knocked on his door. He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing he had put his hair up in a hair tie to get his hair out of his face. "Aaaa, you have your hair up, that different," she said as she was a little shocked about his sudden change. You could actually see all of his face.

"You look better like this, you don't look as emo as you do when your hair is hanging in your face," she chuckled and he looked down at the plush she had in her hands. "Oh, I got this for you today, I know you said sleeping with something in your bed sounds annoying, but he can sit on your nightstand or something, and you can hug him when you're lonely," she smiled as she held the plush out to Tomura. 

He hesitantly took the plush, being extra careful to keep one finger away from it. "Thank you," he said as he looked at the dog. "What were you screaming about, are you ok?" y/n asked looking over Tomura to see if he had hurt himself or something. "I'm fine," he said and y/n nodded.

"Ok, well I'll see you around then," she said and turned around to walk back to her room, but Tomura grabbed onto her sweater. "Do you wanna come in? I got new gaming consoles today, we can maybe play something?" he asked shyly and y/n's eyes lit up. "Yes!" she smiled as she walked into his room. 

His room was also very dark in color and had a huge tv mounted onto the wall along with many games lying around on the floor. There was also a bean bag on the floor which he would sit in and play. In the corner of his room was his bed, the same size as y/n but not as many pillows or blankets. 

"So what were you playing to make you so angry?" y/n asked as she sat down on the floor and looked through the games he had. "Unfair Mario," he responded and y/n snickered. "Oh, I see. Why would you play something so horrible?" "I wanted to beat it, I feel stupid for not beating it." "Almost nobody can beat that shit, it's terrible," she laughed as she threw a game towards where Tomura was sitting in the beanbag. 

"Minecraft?" he raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, we're doing the skyblock challenge," she grinned and Tomura blushed a little at how cute she was being. "Sure," he said walking over to put the game in and start it up. Once everything was set up, y/n lied down on her stomach on the bed, her head being almost right next to where Tomura was sitting in the bean bag. 

They played for hours, and y/n was starting to feel sleepy. "Do you have any food?" Tomura asked her but didn't get a response. "Y/n?" He looked over and saw that she had fallen asleep, the controller still in her grip. "Fuck," he cursed, not knowing what to do.

Should he carry her back to her room? No, he was scared he was gonna accidentally touch her and disintegrate her. Should he wake her up? No, he would feel bad, she looked so peaceful. He stood up and looked at her, blushing when he realized she was still wearing her costume. 

He stood up, carefully took the controller from her hands, took off her boots, and placed the duvet over her. He then walked down to the bar and lied down on the sofa to sleep. It's fucking cold down here, he thought as he lied there.