24. Is Professor Aman Jealous?🤭

After few months

Sanya's POV

It was a normal day. I along with Neha and few others were seating in canteen during recess. Our normal conversations were buzzing there. "Sanya" Neha nudged me smirkingly. I looked at her "what happened?" I asked her. She gestured me with her eyes to a direction. I followed her direction and saw Aman there. He smiled softly without being noticed by others at me. I also smiled at him secretly. He than sat with his colleagues at a table. He was clearly able to look at me while seating there, so was me. We were exchanging smiles in between but keeping in mind that we were in college canteen. Currently only Neha knew about both of us.

After a while, one of our classmate who was also my childhood friend Samar, joined us. "Hey Sanya." He directly hugged me "hey." I replied. I felt it little awkward because Aman was seeing all this but I didn't let it bother our year old friendship. Actually we are best friends since 17 years now and for us it's normal. But if anyone else saw us he/she would definitely assume that we are Boyfriend-girlfriend which we are not. Samar just considers me as his girl best friend and for me he is my guy best friend. Over and above Samar has girlfriend as well. We share most of our things from food to few secrets. But seeing Samar hugging me was making Aman irritate a lot. I was able to see that clearly on his face. I tried my best to Keep Samar at an appropriate distance from me. But, after few minutes I saw Aman got up from his seat and walked out from Canteen angrily. I realised that he was angry and decided to talk to him about this.

Mr. Aman's POV

I along with my colleagues was in canteen. I had purposely chosen the table and seat from where I can look at my girl. Everything was fine until one guy came and hugged Sanya and he sat beside her. She didn't even denied him. She looked bit hesitant and guilty when she looked at me. I was not able to tolerate all this so I got up and came directly in my cabin. I know She will follow me for sure. I wanted to know who he was.

*door opening sound*

I realised it was Sanya, but I didn't turned towards door. I was still gazing outside the window thinking about the scene. My both hands were in front pockets of trousers.
"Sir?.." I heard she called me softly.
I didn't replied to her
"Aman.. are you fine?" She again asked me softly as she approached towards me. I realised this because her voice was approaching towards me.

Sanya's POV

Aman looked sad. And the reason was valid. I decided to explain him all the things. I saw him near window he was standing looking outside. I went near him and stood next to him and joined him in watching the nature from window. "I know it was an inappropriate moment. But trust me, he's my friend. We're friends since 17 years that's the only thing! Nothing more." I told him softly am explained everything. "I trust you sweetheart. But I didn't like all that. I didn't want to lose you at any cost." He told me softly hugging me. "I'm only yours. No one will take me away from you." I assured him.

Finally, everything was sorted.

After college we went home and had little chat on phone and the day was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.
Keep voting and sharing.
Do leave comments♡♡

Stay safe and take care.