22. The Proposal?🤔

*******After a month*****

Sanya's POV

At 9pm in night.

Brother climbed up to me today, I was sure he had something to say. "Princess, are you awake?" He called me by caressing my hair. "Yup.. what happened?" I asked. " I'm about to ask you something okay. Please answer me honestly. Promise me first." He stated.
"But what's that.." I asked but he cut me "promise me.." he extend his hand towards me. He was sitting on my bed and I was in half blanket covering my legs. "Okay.. I promise." I placed my hand over his hand.
This was childish but we still follow it :)

"Sanya, do you like Mr. Aman?" He shooted his question softly. I was shocked a little at first and I stealed my eyes from him. "Bro..um...hmm.." I stuttered a bit. "Tell me honestly okay." I was very open with conversation with my bro, he is close to me more than my parents. So, I decided to tell the truth. "I think I like him. He's very caring man. And I think he also likes me." I said shyly. "I had a doubt about it... But please ensure you'll don't lend in trouble during college tenure." He said. This made me blush profoundly. I just hugged him. "But bro, I dont know if he loves me or not. " I asked him still in a hug. He caressed my hair and gave a pat on my back. "Princess I'm sure he loves you a lot. Otherwise which Professor takes so much care of his student. I have seen in his eyes. He's in love with you my sweet sister." He again said that making me blush again. I sat back on bed. I was not able to stop smiling now. 'The hottest Professor of my college is in love with me. I'll be his girl.' I was not able to contain this happiness within me. Bro greeted me good bye and left the room. I spent whole night thinking about this.

****Next morning****

I eagerly told all this to Neha, she was more happy that my family had no problem me being in a relationship with Professor Aman. My family is modern one do they don't have any problem with it.

Mr. Aman's POV

Today during lecture I saw my girl. She looked so happy, she had forgotten all those bad things. I was feeling happy for her. I tried hard to stop smiling during lecture but seeing her I was failing at it. So I used to turn my back to class and face white board to smirk a bit.

Finally lectures ended for the day. I was sitting in my cabin. Today I was feeling so happy. I stood near window looking out placing my hands in my pockets.
'Is this the right time to tell her about my feelings, that I like her? But what if she say No to me just because I'm her Professor? Ummm. But I think she also likes me, moreover she trusts me that's the reason in whole college she approached me for help that day.' I was lost in thoughts when I heard a knock on door.

"May I come in Professor?" I heard the voice which is etched in my heart and ears.
"Come in Sanya" I said without even turning back.
"Wow! Professor. Without even turning or looking at her you realised who it is?" I heard another voice which forced me to turn in surprise. It was Shikha (CR), she had came along with Sanya to submit class students list. "Uhh.. mm.. it's just.." I changed the topic immediately. She handed me the sheet and left. Till now Sanya was seated on chair and was preparing to start with work.

We started with completing few grading work which was remaining, we also had some funny and casual conversations in between.

*phone rings*

I got a call from my friend. They have organized a small get together event for friends and family. I have been invited for the same. I thought I can take Sanya with me for the event as it's an important event. There will be also some of my acquaintances coming there who are having business where Sanya can do her internship if she is interested.
I came and sat next to Sanya. "Sanya, will you come with me tonight for an event?" I asked her she looked startled at first "an event..? But why me Professor? What I'll do in that event of yours?" She said casually. I told her regarding the internship opportunities and she agreed.