23. She said "Yes"!

Now finally Aman had proposed Sanya and she said "YES" to him. This was the best day for him and her. But as they had decided that they will not be close during college tenure and will wait for Sanya's Degree to be completed. As after degree there will be no restriction on Sanya being in a relationship with Professor Aman. They were only spending quality time outside college without being noticed by anyone yet. Aman was dedicated Professor he never compromised with academics of Sanya even though she was his girlfriend he neither altered her grades and nor Sanya asked him to do that. Sanya did her academics on her own intelligence and capacity.

5 days later

Mr. Aman's POV

*after lectures*

It was about 3pm in the evening. Aide was going on. "Sanya, as we don't have much work today because we luckily finished most of it yesterday.. can we go for a day out after this?" I asked her typing my lecture notes on laptop for tomorrow. "Umm. Okay we can go. But where?" She asked me still writing sheets. "I also don't know yet. But we can discuss now" I said "What? Oh Mr. Professor! How you can be so unplanned?" She asked me teasingly stopping everything she was doing. "Excuse me! Ms. Sanya. I'm done with planning just now. We are going to a movie theater today for a movie." I said in a firm and dramatic voice which made us burst into laughter. She was laughing this much after long time.

*at 3:30pm*

Sanya's POV

We sat into car and went to his destination place; a movie theater. After negotiating and discussing all the way till theater we decided to watch a horror movie; which was a genre we both loved. We looked here and there there was Crowd at ticket counter so he asked me to wait near car and he went for counter. I was still in a car waiting for him. After 15 minutes he came fanning the tickets. We then took popcorn and drinks and entered the Theatre. There were very less people inside probably because it was a horror movie. "So, sweetheart are you ready or fear has already started building in your heart?" He said smirking at me. "Ohh! Don't underestimate me okay. I'm a fearless girl. I don't fear of these computer generated ghosts and all." I stroked my hair behind from my shoulders and smirked at him. "Well let's see." He smiled

After a moment finally the movie started. Initially we were seating on our seats but few scenes were scary as hell so I didn't cared for what I said earlier. I encircled my right hand to his left arm and placed my head on his left shoulder. We remained in this position for whole time. He was also holding my hand and caressing it in between. This made me feel more loved. He then kissed me on my forehead "Love you Sweetheart." "Love you too" I said closing my eyes as he kissed. We then enjoyed the movie. I assume I watched only 70% of movie because for rest 30% I had closed my eyes as it was scary. After movie we were leaving the theater "so, sweetheart how was the movie?" He asked me placing his hands around my waist. "It's was nice. But little scary." I said laughing but I didn't want to make him feel weird as well. We laughed over silly jokes and were walking towards exit from building.

"Mr. Aman?" Someone called him and the sound was familiar. Aman and I turned towards the voice and it shocked us both and we immediately stand apart from each other. It was Mrs. Roma along with her husband I guess. "Mr. Aman, Sanya what are you'll doing here? In a movie theater?" She asked eyeing both of us. I literally was drenched into sweat because of fear. But Aman handled it well. He was calm and Professional when talking 'how this man can be so calm in such situations?' I talked to myself looking at Aman.

"Mrs. Roma actually Sanya was here with her brother and I had came to just enjoy the spare time which I got after so long for a movie and see we accidentally met here. Nevertheless, there came some urgent work for him so he told Sanya to go along with me as her house is on my way to home. And he was ensuring her safety." Aman said it as if it was a reality. He then smiled at me "yes ma'am" I nodded my head agreeing to what he said. "Ohh is it?!" She smirked. 'I think she's not satisfied with the answer but I hope its accepted by her.' I prayed in my heart. "anyways. I have to go I'm running out of time." She said and turned away. We both sighed and directly moved towards car. We sat in car and he gave me a look like "What?" And I was not able to hold my laughter. "Aman how were you able to be so calm there?" I asked him finally after laughing for a while. "It's the talent Sweetheart. Afterall I'm you Professor. I know how to handle Professor's" he said winking and grinning from ear to ear.

We then shared our casual talks and finally after 30 minutes I was infront of my house. We side hugged in car only. He didn't stepped out, I stepped down from car and went inside my house. He drove towards his house. The day was well spent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for voting.
Please share your views on this if any..

Stay safe and healthy.