20. Sanya in big trouble

**after a month**

Days were going well, Alex was not improving at all in his behavior. He had now got 3 more guys in his group to do nuisances.

Sanya's POV

It was a normal day. I went to college as usual. I attended 3 lectures and 4th was free for us. So I decided to go to library and read some book. Currently Library was shifted to ground floor because in its initial place, renovation was going on.

I walked downstairs and was approaching towards library. Suddenly I felt someone is stalking me. But I ignored it first as I assumed it's because I'm alone walking that's why I'm just hallucinating about it. But as I was walking forward I again felt same thing. So I stopped and looked around to check out but found no one. I resumed to my route towards library when suddenly someone dragged me inside a room by holding my waist. It was total dark inside that room. By his touch he seemed a muscular guy. He placed his hand over my lips so I was not able to speak anything. It was total dark I was not even able to see who it was. It looked like a store room which is rarely checked by anyone. I struggled hard to get out of his grip but he hold me so tight that at a point I was not able to move in his grip. I was so scared now and tears started rolling my cheeks. I somehow wanted to leave that place as soon as possible. He then pushed me towards wall, my elbow got hurt after hitting with wall. He then came close to me, now there was an inch of gap between our bodies. I was able to feel his body warmth. He pushed my hands down which were resisting him as I was trying my hard to push him away by applying force on his chest as a defence. He then whispered in my ears "How are you feeling? I told you to be mine but you declined. Now wait for the worst to happen with you." I was able to hear and see a devil smirk on his face when he said this. I find this voice familiar. He then removed his hand from my lips. "Alex is that you?" I screamed in the dark. "Ohh baby you can recognize me even in darkness." He said again holding me by my arms. "Leave me you Crap. What the hell is this?" I shouted at him trying to escape from his hold. "I have not captured you to release so easily babe." He again smiled and said. This made me more scared. He then tried to kiss me forcibly, I tried my hard to stop him. I gathered all my strength and pushed him again. This time he lost balanced and fell away from me. I tried to run out of that room but he again hold my hand more vigorously. It was hurting me now. "Please Alex leave me! It's hurting" I begged him but he didn't listened. He again tried to bury his body into mine. I was able to feel his muscles on my front body. Now it was becoming more scary. I had not seen his this furious side before. I was crying all the while. "Crying and shouting is of no use babe! Here there is no one to listen to you." He said devilishly which scared me again. "I'll complain about you to Principal, Alex! I'm telling you leave me!" I tried to scare him by saying I'm going to complain about him to Principal. "It doesn't matter! I don't care. Go and complain to whoever you want." He said with attitude. I was still under him against wall and I was still struggling to keep him away from me. I cried more after listening to it. He tried to ripoff left sleeve of my dress and was about to go for my rest clothes. I somehow in anger again gathered my strength and pushed him hard. He flew away from me and I immediately ran towards door and I somehow managed to escape from there. I didn't even looked behind me for Alex I just ran wiping my tears off my face out from my college.

It was 3:00 pm

Mr. Aman's POV

'It's been 3 pm but why Sanya is not yet present here for aide. Is everything fine with her? Hmm maybe she was not feeling well so she left for home. But she need to inform me about that right? And Sanya is a responsible girl, she'll tell me if anything is not okay.' I was thinking all possibilities in my mind for Sanya's absence. I was not having much work today so I excused her. I just sat in my cabin and prepared notes for coming exams next month.