2. The Spark✨

..............

*After a month*

Sanya's POV

There was one event in our college. It included various competitions from elocution, dancing, painting, best out of waste, etc. After the notice was sent to us, we were asked to submit our names within 3 days. I planned that I might take part in few of them. So, I started analyzing which one will be best for me and as it was class wise, we wanted best from our class to participate in each competition and win it.

...............

*Next day*

I woke up as usual. Birds were chirping melodiously, sun was hiding partly behind clouds. The climate was cool and calm. I reached the college on time and our classes started. Then finally the 3rd lecture started, it was the most awaited lecture for most of us; to be more clear especially for girls in my class. After few moments Professor Aman finally entered the class heading straight to his table. He set his things right and cleared his throat,

"Good morning class!"

Whole class in chorus, "Good morning Sir.."

he continued while stepping towards us,

"so, as per notice sent yesterday, I want all of you'll to participate in this event and win. And I being your Class mentor, it's my responsibility to guide you through this."

After his this statement all were surely smiling from inside, as our class have the most handsome and hot professor as a mentor, what else we need!
But, it was clearly seen that guys from our class were not that much happy or excited for this, as expected ;)
phew!!

Sir called out few students and instructed them in which competition they are suitable for according to their capabilities and skills. Then he turned towards me, my heartbeats raised again as he called my NAME?!

*For rest all students he had called by pointing towards them except the Class Representative (CR) and he remembered my name so easily. I was little shocked*

"Sanya, in which competitions you want to participate?"

He asked me in a polite but stirn manner (professional way ofcourse) I replied,
"Sir, I would like to go with painting and quiz" he nodded and agreed to me. "Okay then."

After filling out the names on the sheet he kept it folded besides his laptop and started his class.

It was almost time for me to end the class and I was thinking about what should I paint in competition. Suddenly, Neha nudged me and whispered in my ears,

"you know what, you are the first girl whom he called with her name so early after interacting for just short time. He mostly call students with their surnames or just say, 'this or that' I think he has something for you..."

I interrupted cutting her sentence, "Shut up Neha! It's nothing of that sort. He just called my name that's all. What's so different in that?"

She replied in a soft tone, "I can very well see dear, he is different when he interacts with you and with others. You'll understand it as the time passes." She giggled.

Our last lecture was boring again. So, we ended our College and headed to our home. I was getting butterflies in stomach with whatever Neha said today in class. And eventually I went to sleep thinking about the same.

----------------------------------

Please vote and share about your thoughts in comments.
I would love to read your comments.

Have a good day :)