"So, all of your wolves are addicted to a certain sin and make you lose your minds if your mate dies?" Lucas looks up. "Is that what happened to Al when he massacred and ate that pack of High Rank Rogues?" Weiler nodded.

"Cannibalism is also in our wolves nature, it makes our wolves stronger and us feel less human. Al's wolf Grim is addicted to the same deadly sin as our dictator grandfather Alexander."

The Detective Beta questions. "Cure? There's gotta be something to stop it."

This time his smile reaches higher.

"Love overcomes anything, even an old curse by Moon Goddess. Finding our soul mate is the only known cure to control our wolves better, but if they get killed or we get rejected by them, we go mentally unstable. Our hair turns pure white and the wolf inside us takes full force control then, making us give into their addictions."

The Older Alpha folds his arms.

"Shifting back to human is impossible at that point on until, we won't even remember we were human." Weiler frowned. "Madre went insane when my father died. Al was no exception, even Anselme was convinced he'd never recover unlike my mother, she had me; her son. It took years for her to recognize who she is, who I was. When Miranda eventually recovered, she refused to remember the death of my father or anything else about him, she busied herself as head principal."

Lucas asked. "But how come he did? And I remember, it didn't take Al long to go start partying and drag racing again. How did Al overthrow Grim? How did he beat his Alpha's addiction? "

"We don't exactly know, Al is the first in our family's history to regain back his sanity on his own without the help of Selena. Just achieving that much, and Al turning back into being human means he's more powerful than Grim. Al's hair was all white and eyes golden when uncle Walter found him on a small island, he was the only one alive."

"But my cousin was never the same, not even our grandfather was able to control his Alpha's addiction to Pride. Alexander was consumed by his wolf, starting the last Blood Moon War and killing all the Werewolf Alpha Royals Anselme is scared of history repeating. Moon Goddess is still angry because of what my ancestors did centuries ago."

Lucas leaned back on his seat.

"Alright! my head hurts a little. One; Moon Goddess cursed your family. Two; You're all born Alphas with you being a hybrid. Have cannibalistic, killer psychopath fear-kink wolves that are addicted to a certain deadly sin." Lucas turns to Weiler. "No offence Bubbles, you're fucking scary when sleep deprived."

Bubbles smirks. None taken, bitch.

Crisp rolled his eyes. Your bitch, get your facts straight. Lucas blocks him.

"And the only known way to tame your wolves from driving you crazy is by finding your mates. Shebang! Get laid, and live happily ever after! But if your mate dies, like what happened to Selena...There's nothing to stop Grim? Sooner or later he'll fully control Al?"

"A substitute mate; Jessie is the...dare I say it. Next best mate replacement my Abuela has chosen for Al. Time is critical, my cousin will soon be Head Alpha. But he isn't showing signs of improvement and Anselme thinks this is the safest solution, so I won't have to challenge him. Al won't become like Alexander; an abusive dictator Alpha."

Lucas agrees. "It makes sense, Moon Goddess rarely gives second chance soul mates. Especially since she's mad at your bloodline for killing royalty." The Older Alpha sees a classified file on a coffee table. "Lucas what's that?"

He glances to it. "Record researches I did while you were knocked out. One about a minor orphan put in WISEC, witness protection six years ago. The police reports said they found the boy half dead, bleeding in an abandoned warehouse gutter. Think he's a victim of a human trafficking syndicate ring. Good thing the kid was found, called in by an anonymous tip to Chief Prescott. He now goes to Northwood."