20

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[LOVE AIR] - [AB6IX]
0:56 --•-------- 3:32
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Minho felt like he was going crazy. And quite frankly, Jisung felt like that too. It was already Wednesday and Jisung hadn't seen or talked to Minho since they began their break on Monday. The last time Jisung saw the older, was when he saw him through the peephole of his door, crying. And Jisung had been feeling guilty ever since.

"Are you thinking you might want to end your break early?" Hyunjin asked as he was sat in between Jisung and Jeongin.

"I don't know," Jisung shrugged, "I miss him..."

"If you miss him, go get him back," Felix encouraged carefully.

"I'm still scared," Jisung said quietly.

"Jisung, we get that you're still scared, and I hope you realize that Minho truly loves you," Jeongin said.

"How do you know?" Jisung asked.

"Because the Minho, who always has witty comebacks and gives everyone except you sass, begged you not to break up with him," Felix answered.

"Because he begged you after confessing he loved you which leaves someone vulnerable," Changbin said.

"Because he literally cried in front of you?" Hyunjin continued.

"Because by the end of everything, he was still willing to do what makes you happy," Jeongin said.

Jisung nodded slowly before going silent. He was trying to think for himself, but everything was just shouting at him, minho minho minho. It was leading him to think he should go get Minho back. While he was thinking, everyone else was in their own world, knowing Jisung had to figure things out on his own.

"Are we still going to my house after school?" Hyunjin asked.

Jeongin nodded, "yeah, I have our project in my locker, ready to bring it over, and then you can bring it tomorrow to turn it in, right?"

"Yeah of course," Hyunjin nodded.

"Okay cool," Jeongin smiled as he grabbed the extra cup of watermelon he had gotten, putting it on Hyunjin's plate, liking how the older lit up.

"You got this for me?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, since it's your favorite, right?" Jeongin asked.

Hyunjin nodded again, Jisung watched as he and Jeongin smiled at each other, and he saw the admiration in both of their eyes, he looked back over at Changbin and Felix who were chuckling at something that was on the youngers phone, Changbin's arm wrapped around Felix. Jisung sighed, I want that. I...HAD that...and I don't want to give it away...

"Jisung?" The boy looked up at Changbin, "the bell rang."

"Oh," Jisung said softly, standing and heading out to his next class.

In the middle of class, Jisung left to use the restroom, as he walked down the hall, he kept his eyes trained on the ground. He looked up when he heard footsteps and saw Minho walking on the other side of the hall towards his direction, also looking at the ground, "M-Minho?"

The boy looked up and his eyes widened, beginning to ramble, "I p-promised, I'm sorry. I promised you wouldn't see me until tomorrow, I'm really sorry."