03

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[drivers license] - [Olivia Rodrigo]
0:56 --•-------- 4:02
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Jeongin sighed as he stopped himself for the second time that day. It was currently time for Science and it was his fifth class of the day out of seven. He wanted to try to approach Hyunjin's desk, but since he and Insong shared the same schedule, Insong was in the same class and was once again at the blonde's desk. Jeongin sighed as he sat in his seat, sulking for the entire class period.

When gym class rolled around, Jeongin was irritated. They combined classes with Hyunjin's that day, but of course, Insong and Hyunjin were on the same team while Jeongin was stuck with no one during dodgeball.

When class was over, Jeongin sighed and headed into the locker room to change back into his regular clothes. It was pretty clear he was upset- irritated more so. Although, when he got to his normal locker to grab his things for English, a piece of paper fell from inside.

"Hey Innie," Seungmin approached the younger as Jeongin bent down to pick up the paper, "what's that?"

"I don't know," Jeongin shrugged before unfolding the paper and reading it,

Hey, you seemed irritated during gym class,

so I decided to cheer you up a bit! I decided to go to your class and leave a sucker on your desk.

I figured you would like sweets. I hope this makes you smile :)

- sincerely, someone secret

Jeongin smiled a bit before he walked to English, rereading the note. Although the smile fell from his lips as he walked into the classroom, seeing his boyfriend at Hwang Hyunjin's desk once again. But what sucked the most about the situation was that Jeongin sat near Hyunjin. He saw the sucker on his desk and smiled softly as he sat down, beginning to hear the conversation Insong and Hyunjin were having.

"So are you free this weekend?" Insong asked.

"Um, I'm not too sure," Hyunjin replied.

"I would like to hang out maybe? I have nothing going on and I'd be bored," Insong said.

So ask to come to my fake sister's party maybe? Jeongin sighed softly as he played with the unopened sucker on his desk.

"You should go to your seat," Hyunjin said.

"Ah, you're right, always the smartest," Insong said before leaving to go to his seat.

"Alright class, we're starting," Mr. Moon said as he looked around, "get your materials out, and Jeongin I see that sucker, put it away or it's mine."

"S-Sorry," Jeongin said as he put his candy in his pocket.

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ

"Every damn chance I got, Insong was there," Jeongin said.

"Maybe you should try confronting Insong?" Jeongin's mother, Soyoung, replied.