23

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[Bored] - [Pentatonix]
0:56 --•-------- 2:47
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Holy shit," Seungmin said after Hyunjin had just dropped them off at work.

"What?" Jeongin asked.

"Your guys' chemistry is insane," Seungmin chuckled.

"Hyunjin and I don't have any chemistry," Jeongin sighed as they walked inside, clocking in.

"But you do, I saw it," Seungmin said.

"What are you even talking about?" Jeongin asked.

"For example," Seungmin said, "I saw the way you guys looked at one another when he handed you the aux cord so you could play music. The heart eyes bro."

Jeongin chuckled, "he didn't look at me like that, and I didn't look at him like that."

"And then while we were driving, I saw the way he grabbed your hand," Seungmin smiled, "he was so nervous, his hand was shaking a little. And he slowly grabbed your hand, which is also a sign of nervousness."

"His hand was shaking?" Jeongin asked.

Seungmin nodded, "and at one of the stoplights, you were looking at your phone and he looked at you and he just smiled."

"Okay?" Jeongin asked.

"You don't get it, you didn't see the way he smiled," Seungmin sighed, "forget it."

Although Jeongin didn't reply, he wasn't going to just forget it. What type of way did Hyunjin look at him? As he was confused, he and Seungmin started working. Jeongin sighed ten minutes into their shift, trying to get Hyunjin out of his head because he just couldn't seem to get the older out of his head. But it had been like that for days, weeks even. Hyunjin was the only topic his brain could come up with. And he couldn't stop thinking about him even if he wanted to.

"Are you excited about the sleepover?" Seungmin asked.

Jeongin nodded, "Yep. I can't wait."

"And Chan said he couldn't come which sucks," Seungmin sighed.

Jeongin's phone buzzed so he quickly pulled it out to check it, "speaking of people not coming, Changbin and Minho both got assigned a 5-page essay due Monday so they have to stay home to work on it."

"Dammit," Seungmin frowned.

"Yeah," Jeongin sighed, "at least we still have us, Hyunjin clearly, Jisung and Felix though."

"That's true," Seungmin nodded.

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ

Jeongin and Seungmin stood outside after their shift, waiting for Hyunjin to come to get them. They had only been out of work for five minutes when Hyunjin pulled into the parking lot and driving over to the entrance where they were standing, "hey guys."

Jeongin smiled as he got into the front seat, Seungmin getting in the back as they said, "hey."

"Do you want to play songs again?" Hyunjin asked the younger.

"Uh, sure yeah," Jeongin nodded with a soft smile, grabbing the aux cord and plugging it into his phone, pressing shuffle on one of his playlists. Fear by Seventeen began to play, all of them beginning to sing along. (Someone get me into Seventeen omg.)