09

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[Brown Eyes] - [Keeley Elise]
0:56 --•-------- 3:34
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>
╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

"Your poems were really good," Seungmin said as he leaned against the locker beside Jeongin's.

"Thank you," Jeongin said as he closed his locker.

"Your welcome," Seungmin replied as he and Jeongin started walking towards the exit of the school.

"Hey," Hyunjin called as he walked after the two.

"Oh hey," Seungmin greeted as Jeongin waved.

"I was wondering if I could get your numbers?" Hyunjin asked, holding out his phone.

"Sure," Seungmin replied, grabbing the older's phone.

Hyunjin sighed softly as he spoke, "I was planning to make a group chat with the eight of us."

"That's a good idea," Jeongin said as Seungmin handed him Hyunjin's phone.

"I was going to message the others, but I figured it would be easier this way," Hyunjin smiled.

"I guess you want Chan's number too?" Seungmin asked.

When Hyunjin nodded with a 'yes please,' Jeongin spoke, "I'll add his number."

"Okay," Hyunjin nodded.

Jeongin smiled and held Hyunjin's phone out to him. The older grabbed it, "thank you."

"You're welcome," Seungmin said before he waved.

"Bye, we'll see you tomorrow," Jeongin smiled.

Hyunjin nodded, "yeah, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

When the two walked away, Hyunjin looked down at his phone, looking at the three new contacts, 'Seungmin', 'Chan!', and 'Jeongin:)'

Hyunjin smiled as he clicked on Jeongin's contact, clicking on edit and clicking on the space after his crush's name and adding a simple '<3' after the name. He smiled even more before he started his track home, of course not after sending a text in a group chat with everyone in it.

Participants: Minho, Jisung, Changbin, Felix, Seungmin, Chan!, and Jeongin:) <3

Me:
Hii

Jeongin:) <3 Is Online!

Jeongin:) <3
Hi, is this Hyunjin?

Minho is Online!

Minho
Howdy and yeah ^
But who is you

Jeongin:) <3
I'm Jeongin! :))

Felix is Online!

Felix
Hi Jeongin:DD
It's Lix by the way

Jeongin:) <3
Hi Lixie!!