30

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[Baby Blue Love] - [TWICE]
0:56 --•-------- 2:46
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

When Hyunjin and Jeongin came back from down the hall, the others could very clearly tell how happy the two were and assumed they had sorted out their feelings or something of the sort, but none of them had decided to ask if they were together yet since they thought it would be best that the duo announced it on their own. But that didn't change the fact that they were dying to know.

It was amusing though, Hyunjin and Jeongin clung to each other, literally inseparable for the rest of the night. Hyunjin kept placing kisses on the youngers head here and there, causing Jeongin to smile. He turned his head and Hyunjin looking at him, they both smiled before Hyunjin winked at the younger causing Jeongin to quietly chuckle. They eventually found themselves intrigued with the movie, it being "The Kingsman: The Golden Circle."

Everyone had to give Felix credit since they were very into the movie. Originally some of them thought it was just going to be an okay movie, but these two movies were fantastic. They liked how much action was involved, and the appearances of Elton John.

They had all gotten some popcorn before the movie had started, but now they were so into the movie that they had completely forgotten about the snack. But that was okay. (Honestly, The Kingsman is such a good movie pls watch it if you haven't you won't regret it.)

They were all attached to the screen until the movie began to wrap up. Once the movie had ended, they all headed to Chan's big room to get ready for bed. Hyunjin was quick to pull Jeongin to lay down beside him, Jeongin smiling as he faced the older. Hyunjin leaned over quickly to place a quiet soft kiss on the younger's cheek before he later down facing the younger to try to get some sleep. Jeongin closed his eyes and Hyunjin stared at him for a moment before doing the same.

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ

Once morning came, Felix and Jisung were the first ones to wake up, heading out to the living room being careful to not wake up the others. They put some show on the TV, they weren't paying too much attention to it, too invested in their phones.

Back in the bedroom, Chan had woken up next, Changbin waking up as well. They made their way out to the living room, Chan was quick to offer to make breakfast but they all decided to wait until the others had woken up as well. None of them were all that hungry at the time anyway.

Jeongin woke up next, being careful to not wake Hyunjin up as he headed out to the living room. And surprisingly, Hyunjin woke up last. He took a moment to wake up before realizing that Jeongin wasn't next to him anymore. He immediately stood and went out into the living room. He saw Seungmin was sitting next to his boyfriend, resting his head on the younger shoulder, so he went over and sat on the other side of Jeongin, grabbing his hand as he wrapped the boy's arm around himself, cuddling into Jeongin's side who smiled.

"Should I make breakfast now?" Chan asked. Everyone agreed to that.

Hyunjin sighed in content as Jeongin started playing with his hair and they both smiled as Jeongin looked at the older boy. Seungmin sat up and looked at them, the others following in suit to look at the duo. Jeongin looked up after Hyunjin closed his eyes and saw everyone staring at him and Hyunjin, "what?"

"You guys are just really cute," Jisung smiled.

"Yeah," Changbin nodded.

"Oh right, guess what I did guys," Hyunjin said, eyes still closed.