08

<><><><>
ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
↳ currently playing
[Eyes on you] - [VICTON]
0:56 --•-------- 3:23
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ----•
<><><><><><>

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
*🌺*➴*☆*.¸.*✏️*.¸.*☆*➶*🌺*
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

AGAIN !!! Bolded poems are by kieravanderkolk on TikTok and her writing is so beautiful.

Jeongin walked to his locker before Gym class, so that he could put his things from his previous class. He opened his locker, seeing a piece of paper fall. He smiled a little, bending down to grab the paper, and unfolding it to read its contents,

Hey there! Just a reminder that you're super cute like always! Seeing you always puts a smile on my face so I thought I should tell you <3. Also! I will have candy ready for you on your desk in English! Remember to not overwork yourself in your classes!

~ Your Secret Admirer

P.S. I know that signoff was cheesy and cliche but it's alright :)

Jeongin chuckled lightly at the note before folding it back up and putting it back in his locker before heading over to his gym class. When he got to the locker room, he was quick to change before going out into the gym, walking over to meet Jisung and Felix who were in his class, "Hey guys."

"Hey," Jisung smiled.

"Hi," Felix said, practically beaming.

"What's up with you?" Jeongin chuckled out.

"Changbin asked me out!" Felix said as he smiled brightly.

Jeongin chuckled, "Really? That's so awesome."

"I know, I can't focus on anything," Felix squealed.

"When are you guys going out?" Jeongin asked.

"This weekend, I'm so excited," Felix said as he jumped a couple of times.

"Oh my gosh, I knew there was something between you two," Jisung chuckled.

"Alright everyone, gather around." The teacher said, "today I am you substitute and we will be playing a game that is similar to tag, but different at the same time. And we're going outside to play it as we're meshing with another class to make it more fun, so let's go out to the football field and I'll explain the rules there."

"What do you think we're doing?" Jisung asked.

"I don't know," Jeongin shrugged, "but I'm glad we have a sub because I like the activities we do."

"I like tag so it'll be fun," Felix said.

"I don't wanna be the tagger, I'm not too good at tagging people," Jeongin frowned.

"Are you a fast runner?" Jisung asked.

Jeongin nodded, "I call it my foxy senses."

Felix chuckled, "Foxy senses?"

"Like spidey senses, only I resemble a fox as I've been told and foxes are fast so yeah."

"Well, I'm rooting for you," Jisung smiled.

"Thank you," Jeongin chuckled.

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ

Hyunjin glanced out of the window to see the gym class was playing a game like tag. He smiled a little when he saw Jeongin running around, he noted how quick the boy was. He made sure to not get caught and it was pretty simple since it was a workday as the teacher needed to catch up on grading so he gave the students the time to work on their missing assignments, but Hyunjin didn't have any.