He cradled my stomach and kiss me on the side of my head. I start to cry at the intimacy of the situation because I often hope after I lost our baby that I get to experience this. My husband's hand on my stomach feeling our baby.

He lifts my face to his, "Are those happy tears?"

I smile at him, "Yes and now Debbie knows about the baby I'm sure she would've told her father. I stupidly thought I would be scare about people knowing but I'm happy.   I'm PREGNANT and everything is OKAY with our baby".

We hug and I feel the water dripping from his hair. I laugh and he gives me a towel to dry his hair.

The next morning there was a WhatsApp message from my sister. There was a picture of her in a yellow bikini with her pregnant belly on display. Another picture of her on a sun lounger with Giovanni was sent to me and he was looking at her like she was his world.

"They look so happy", William says from behind me in bed.

"Yes they do".

I hurriedly brush my teeth and William does the same. As much as I love him I ain't kissing him or having him kiss me with morning breath.

When we finish he takes my hand and we head for our large shower. We turn the water on and decide to explore each other's bodies. We made love in different positions in the shower I wanted to feel him completely. Afterwards we took a bath in our jacuzzi tub.

When we left the bathroom I could barely walk it felt amazing to be that intimate with my husband. He loves my body and can't wait to see it changing because he knocked me up.

William's POV

Eva and I made love so many times just now. It gives me some satisfaction to see she's walking a bit funny because I did that. We both get dress me in black jeans and a pale blue button down with black Vans, Eva in a teal silk dress with heels.

The king and queen wanted to see us to congratulate us about the baby. Eva and I walk to our car and was driven through the streets of Copenhagen.

We walk into the dining room to see the king and queen and their son Alexander eating breakfast. Eva and I greet them formally then my uncle stands and hugs me then Eva. I walk over to Alexander, "Hey little man".

He stops eating and says hi to me and Eva it's weird to think once he hits 18 I will be walking in a room after him. My little cousin was more senior than me in the pecking order.  I don't mind though as long as my children have a legacy as royals. I can take a back seat when the time comes. Two servants pulls out a chair for both Eva and I and we sit and help ourself to some food. "William, Eva congratulations how far along are you?"

"Thank you Uncle Alexsander, Eva will be three months in two weeks".

"My dear",  says the queen.  "You must be excited for the new arrival?"

"I'm replies Eva. "At first i was scare that what happened before would happen again but the doctor says everything is okay with this little one. I was scared to let people know. I only told my mum yesterday".

"It's understandable my dear I know two women that the same thing happened to and they went on to have multiple children".

I watch Eva smile at the queen's words, " I've started looking at baby clothes and things for the nursery. We're using the one that was used by you, Your Majesty".

"I have such wonderful memories there and I'm sure your child will too," says the king.

"Thank you your majesty", replies Eva.

How is your father taking the news he's to be a grandfather again?" Ask my uncle.

"I'm waiting till the time difference is a little better then I will call him". My father was on holiday with Maria in California for a week. I'm excited to tell our family and friends Victoria was next to hear the news.

Breakfast with my uncle was lovely we discuss some projects he wanted me to do with him and the ladies talked about the baby. After breakfast we went to Eva's parents home they were expecting us along with her brother.  Eva and I had permission to ask her family and Giovanni. To go with us to our winter palace for two weeks of relaxation and getting back to nature.

We arrive at her parents house and the butler bows to us and takes our coats giving it to a under butler. Most women marrying a prince is upgraded to luxury not Eva she grew up with servants.

We're shown into the receiving room where her father engulfs her in a hug, "My baby girl I'm so happy for you".

Her brother and I do a special handshake he taught me and he slaps me on the back, "I'm happy for you bro".

"Thanks", I next hug my mother and father-in-law. We sit in the room and talk all things baby.

"When will the palace announce the pregnancy?" Ask Jane.

"When I'm into my fourth month normally it would be when I hit the three month mark but we ask them to wait till month four". I answer.

I look at Daniel he looked happy but I saw the sadness when we weren't looking at him. Whatever happened with Caroline must be really bad. By the time we go to the mountain Giovanni and Faith should be back from their honeymoon.

Smiling I watch Eva tell her family we have a surprise for them, "is it twins!" Ask her mother. "Of course not she answers herself. "It's too early to tell yet".

"We're inviting all of you to the mountains for two weeks more precisely the winter palace".

There faces were a picture they have stayed over night at our home but have never been invited to stay at the palace for weeks before. "I'm seen photos that place is lovely and full of nature do you mind if I bring a date?"

"Daniel I'm sorry this isn't the kind of palace to bring a just met friend to palace security will be tight I'm sorry it's a no".

"She's not a stranger it's Katherine"

Eva gives her brother a look that I couldn't decipher. "Don't worry it's your best mate Katherine that Emily has known since they were in diapers".

I watch his mother and father smile at that news, "She's lovely and you've known her for years son".

You could tell they were happy abound the news, "She's from a good family. Who  don't need your money and she's a partner in her accountancy firm. Her parents play bridge with us regularly".

I Listen to my father-in-law heap praise upon praise on Katherine. I look at Daniel to see how he was doing with his parents fawning over a girl he only just now mentioned.