~Forty One~

Sanku- let's go back.

[In the room- Unns still has tears in her eyes. Mnv comes and moves towards her. He sit down on knees in front of the chair Unns rests on. He had tears in his eyes seeing Unns like that. Aash moves from there and stands beside Sanku]

Mnv- I'm sorry unns! (Unns looks at him but didn't say a word) I'm an idiot. Didn't know anything and yelled at you.It was the insecurity in me. The fear of losing you was what made me hyper and I yelled at you.

(Unns hugs mnv)
Unns- Don't ever do so Mnv. I love you from the bottom of my heart and there's not even a doubt you should have in that.
Mnv- I promise you. I'm sorry unsu. I love you (and kisses her forehead)
Sanku- (fake coughs)  We are still here.

Unns blushes and they both get up.

Sanku- I've a plan to get kabir caught.
The plan- Sanket decided that Unns will flirt with kabir and keep him engaged. She'll make him drunk and he'll then spill out all his plans and the truth. They'll record the statement and with that can send him behind the bars.
Aash- But there is a lot of risk
Sanku- Don't worry we'll be with Unns all the time. Mnv will hide himself in the room Unns will take kabir.
Mnv- Sanku is right. We have to get rid of him and let this wedding finally happen peacefully.
Unns- I'm nervous
Mnv- Babe I'm with you don't worry.
(goes closer and holds her hand)

Aash- Continue your romance later
Sanku- Now everyone get ready for the mehndi ceremony. We have to enjoy every function and not let anybody know about this.

[Mehndi ceremony]

The garden was decorated with white and yellow flowers all over. Everybody was dressed in greens and golden. The aroma of mehndi was all in the air.

 The aroma of mehndi was all in the air

The three girls were sitting together while others applied mehndi on their hands

The three girls were sitting together while others applied mehndi on their hands. The boys were continously staring them and admiring how beautiful they looked.

Ashi- Unns and Aash you look nervous, everything okay?
AU- (together) We are just wondering how fast the time changes. A couple of months ago we were here for our wedding and now you. (they didn't want to tell ashi and spoil the evening for her)
Tk- What happened to you both?
Sanku- Nothing!
Tk- In the morning also you sent me away and now also you are hiding something.
Mnv- Tk it's nothing. Chlo now smile.

(They go near the girls. Ashi shows her hands to tk)
Ashi- Tanzuu Chlo find your name in my hands
Unns- Yes it's a test of love
Mnv- I and Sanku have already passed in this test.
Sanku looks at aash. Goes close and whispers, "I'll pass this test today." Aash blushes.
Aash- I feel we should leave them alone.
Unns- Yes let's goo (they leave Aktk)
Sanku- It's 7. We all are meeting at the terrace by 9.
Mnv- Yes now let me take my unsu from you.
Unns- (blushes) Mnv.

[Aktk Scene]
Ashi- So did you find your name?
Tk- (goes closer) I'll do that but I want a gift if I pass my test.
Ashi- And what do you want?
Tk- Do need to tell that?
Ashi- Okay I'll give! first find your name.
(Tk shows his name) Tk- Now my gift (and pulls ashi by her waist)
Ashi- I'm the biggest gift of your life, what else do you need and playfully slaps him and let herself free. Then she started laughing.
Tk- Ashimaaa (She runs and tk runs behind him. Tk grabs her and wraps his arms around ashi) What were you saying now tell me?
Ashi- Tanzu I want to talk to you?
Tk- I'm here for that only bolo?
Ashi- I feel something is not right! Aasan and Unnav were tensed.
Tk- I feel the same. I asked them but they did not tell me
Ashi- What do we do?
Tk- I don't think we should do anything. We'll wait for them to tell us the truth.
Ashi- okay.
Tk- you changed the topic love...

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜