~Thirty Nine~

Get ready for Aktk ki shaadi🤭🦋💜

[Haldi ceremony]
Vibrant colours and happy atmosphere is all there. The ceremony is about to start. Both the bride and groom are there in the garden together.

 Both the bride and groom are there in the garden together

Aash- Tk or Ashi ko sabse Pehle haldi main hi lgaungi

(Sanku whispers in her ear, 'or tumhe main')

The haldi ceremony takes place. Everybody got free. Tk messages ashi to see her at the terrace after five minutes while Sanku msgs Aash.

(Ashi is standing at the terrace. Tk comes and hugs her from behind)

Ashi- Do you remember we were in the same position at Aasan and Unnav's haldi.
Tk- How can I forget?  And bhabhi spoiled our romantic moment.
Ashi- Tanzu but anybody can come here today also!
Tk- But now we are officially each other's.
Ashi- But nobody wants to see our romance.
Tk- Ohh so does that nobody include you too?
Ashi- What do you think?
Tk- I think you love being with me because I toh love it.
Ashi- Tanzuuuuu🤭
Tk- (turns ashi and kisses her forehead) I'm so happy that finally we are together.

(Ashi hugs him and it lasts for a little too longer)

(Aasan arrive)
Sanku- Ik you both can't wait to be each others. But guys control.
Aash- Tk I told you last time this is not the right place😂
Tk- bhabhi😑
Sanku- You both go and take a shower. We have to get ready for mehndi ceremony.

(Tk and Ashi leave)

Sanku- So now honey?
Aash- What now sanky?
Sanku- You don't know (and grabs aash by her waist and pulls her closer to him)
Aash- (blushes) what?

(Sanku rubs his cheeks against hers)

Aash- what happened?
Sanku- I also wanted to apply haldi to my wife.

Aash pushes Sanku and runs from the terrace. Sanku follows her. As Aash reaches near the store room in the hallway, someone pulls her inside and the door closes with a bang.

Aash's pov- The room was dark. I could feel a tighter a grip on my shoulders. The touch wasn't familiar. I pushed him back. He fell on the floor and the window light fell on his face. I was shocked to see him. 'Kabir you here' I whispered. 'Baby why do you always have to push me away' he replied. I was shivering in that sweating hot afternoon. I heard outside Sanket's voice 'Aashna' he said. I was about to shout when kabir covered my mouth. 'Don't this time Aashna. You don't love me, but I do. I just want to tell you one thing(and he tightens his grip on aash), If not mine then I promise that you won't be anybody's not even sanket' he said and left. I was shocked and crying.

Sanket's pov- I ran behind honey. But suddenly she disappeared from the hallway. I shouted her name, 'Aashna' but there wasn't any response. I looked for her in our room but she wasn't there. 'Where did she go' was my repeated question to self?  I came back to the hallway and saw store room door open. I leaned forward to close it when I saw Aashna lying there on the floor. I went forward. She was crying, eyes all red. I saw her and my heart felt a pain. Seeing her, tears started to flow from mine eyes too. 'What happened' I asked her. She looked at me and hugged me tight. I could sense something wasn't well. I carried her to our room. I gave her water and calmed her down.

Sanku- What happened honey
Aash- (sobbing) kabir
Sanku- (surprised) kabir? Tell me properly honey (holds her hand) I'm here only.
Aash- Kabir was there and she told him everything.
Sanku- I'll not leave him. And why are you crying?
Aash- He can harm you.
Sanku- Honey, he'll not. He'll be behind the bars soon I promise to you. Now stop crying we have mehndi ceremony in a while. Go get ready. (kisses her forehead)

Kabir..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜