~Eleven~

[Outside scene]
Tk- Sanku where are you going? Tell me honestly you felt jealous of rishabh.
Sanku- No its not about jealousy.
Tk- Swear on me. (sanku hesitates) see you are jealous admit it.
Sanku- Not jealous but felt hurt when Rishu called aash honey and his gf. I know that we don't love each other but she is mine to be wife and how could someone come and call her theirs.
Ashi- Sanku aash's nickname is honey. Isliye voh honey bolra tha. And gf were all childhood things.
Sanku(emotional)- But I felt bad because she is going to be mine. I'm trying to build a connection and someone comes and calls her their gf how will I not feel bad.

(Tk hugs sanku) Tk- and why was aash bhabhi in tears?
Sanku- I don't know what happened. I just held her hand  yes with a bit tighter grip but I didn't get why she cried.

(they all go inside. Sanku sees aash in tears and he feels bad)

Sanku- (goes near aash) I'm sorry.

(Aash looks at him, gets up and leave. Sanku follows her.)

Sanku- Sit in the car i'll drop you home.

(they aren't facing each other. Sanku is facing aash's back)

Aash- I'll go with mnv
Sanku- but he is with unns. Lets not disturb them
Aash- I'll go by taxi then
Sanku- Aashna I picked you up so I'll drop you.
Aash- no need.
Sanku- (goes closer to her and whispers in her ear) I'm sorry I made you cry. But I cannot leave you here all by yourself. So I'll drop you home come with me.

(Aash agrees and sits in the car)

Aash's pov- He makes me feel safe and comfortable. He felt bad because of rishu I understand but how do I tell him that things like that scare me up. He is sorry for what he did, I'm hurt and so was he but I've to tell him everything before its too late.

[Cafe scene]
(manav had asked Aash about why she was crying)
Mnv- guys I want to tell you all something about Aash's past. And he narrates them all that had happened.

(Everyone was shocked and felt bad was what aash went through. Unns wanted to tell about sanku's past but seeing situation she kept quiet. Tk was about to say when Unns holds his hand and asks him to not. They all talk for a while and leave for home)

[Unnav scene outside Unns home]
Mnv- sb theek hoga na unsu?
Unns- (hugs him) sb theek hoga mnv. I'm sure sanku will keep Aash forever happy and never let her feel hurt.
Mnv- (goes closer to unns) and I'll keep you happy forever.
Unns- (kisses mnv's forehead) Good night. Bye.
Mnv- Good night. Loveyouu💘

[Aktk scene in the parking area of Ashi's building]

(Tk saw ashi sad after mnv told them about Aash)

Tk- Ashi don't feel bad. Everybody has a past that haunts them. It's okay. Think that now sanku will keep Aash happy.
Ashi- Tanzu I don't feel good. Please be with me today.
(Tk kisses her forehead and hugs her)Tk- I'm here with you ashi. I'll be with you always.
(Tk and Ashi stay together for the night at Ashi's flat) Ashi- Room toh ek hi we've to share it.
Tk- I'll sleep on the sofa. No problem.
Ashi- Nahi, you can share the bed, if you're comfortable.
(At night ashi hugged tk in her sleep)

[In the morning]

(tk got up and saw ashi hugging him) Tk's pov- This girls looks so cute in sleep. I don't want this moment to end. I want her to be this comfortable with me everytime.

(Ashi gets up)
Ashi- Why are you staring at me?
Tk- Then whom my eyes will look for if the only beautiful girl in the house is sleeping next to me?
(Ashi sees how she was all cuddled up with tk. She blushes and goes out of the room)

[Aasan car scene from the previous night] Sanku- should I play music?

(Aash doesn't responds. Sanku feels that what he did hurted Aash a lot so he decided to keep quiet. They reach at Aash's home)

Aash- Sanket I don't know what made you go from the table to terrace. Maybe something bothered you or you were lost somewhere else. Ik I didn't talk to you the whole while but there are things you have no clue about and what you did can emotionally hurt someone as it did to me. Ik you did not intend to do anything of that sort but it happened. We are getting married because of our families and when you made to start as friends, I was happy that at least we won't be sharing an awkward relation. But as soon as things started its getting more and more complicated. I don't want to hurt you nor do I want to hurt myself but some or the other things happen. I feel it's better if we let things the way they are now. I don't ever think we'll be able to build a connection because whenever we try it ends upto such a big mess.

(Aash goes inside and all this while Sanku was quietly listening to Aash)

Aash's pov: I did not wanted to say this to Sanket. But he affects me a lot. I don't want to get attached to him but I can't help but fall for him. I don't know what he feels. He just wants to be friends but my feelings are more than what a friend has. Not talking will be the best solution to avoid sanket and not fall for him, for if I do and he doesn't I will be broken again.

Sanku's pov: This all happened because of me. If I would not have overreacted and gone from the table, me and Aash could have been friends atleast. I don't know why that affected me soo much. I'm liking her and her company, I'm falling for her but I feel she thinks of me as just a person her family wants to bring in her life. It all is happening again. I liked her and she ended it just like it was nothing. I feel hurt. (Little did they know that they had already fallen for each other)

Sanku's past..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜