~Thirty Two~

(As she opens the door Sanku is standing there. Drunk, not in his senses. He couldn't stand properly)
Aash- Sanket? You are drunk?

(Aash goes close and holds him but he pushes her and she falls on the floor)

Tk- (shouts loudly) bhai (he goes and picks Aash up)

(Ashi and unnav arrive)

Unns- Sanku wth are you doing? How can you push her so bad.
Sanku- Why will I not? She just uses men and plays with their emotions. She played with mine and I should love,care and protect her. (goes close to aash and holds her tightly) I thought you to be innocent but you are so clever. I think such type of girls only enter my life. First Lisa and then you.

(Aash starts crying)

Mnv- (pulls Sanku) Dare you talk to Aash like that.
Sanku- I will. Because know Ik the truth
Tk- I think bhai needs some rest (he and unns takes sanket)

(Aash is crying and ashi hugs her)

Mnv- Aash don't cry
Aash- (looks at him) It's been late mnv now for everything. I know all this has been done by kabir like he did before. But the only thing that hurted me was Sanku believed him and not trusted me.
Mnv- We'll tell him everything in the morning aash
Aash- (cries) It's too late (goes from there to the terrace)
Unnav and Aktk go to the room.

[They are in separate rooms but ashi/unns say the same lines while mnv/tk also say the same lines]

Unns- ye kya hogya
Mnv- I don't know. But this time things are at their worst.

(Ashi and unns lay their head on tk and mnv chest)

Ashi- I wish this never happened
Tk- We needed to be with bhabhi but she wanted some alone time.
Unns- She is upset with whatever happened

(Tk and Mnv kisses ashi and unns forehead)

Mnv- Sanku should've trusted Aash more than anyone else
Ashi- But sadly he didn't
Tk- I hope everything is back to normal in the morning.
Unns- I wish the same
Mnv- We should rest, everything will be sorted tomorrow
Tk- Ashi you rest here. I'll be with bhai

(Ashi nods and he leaves. Unnav also rest together)

[Aash's past]

Aash had almost lost everybody she loved. Three years back in college a senior named kabir liked her. He tried to built connection with aashna. Participated in functions for her and he was successful. He came close to aashna day by day. One day he proposed Aash and she accepted it. Aash happily spent two months with him. She finally felt that someone loved her. Aash had never seen the evil side of kabir. Kabir filmed Aash and blackmailed her after that for a long time. He used to treat her very badly.
Mnv saw Aash a lot different for three months. One day he asked her about her behaviour. Aashna hesitates but then told him everything. Mnv went and had a very bad fight with kabir and his friends. Mnv warned him but he had to take revenge. In return he leaked all the videos he had of aashna in the college. Aashna's aunt got to know and brought her back and from then she started looking after the company. After two weeks of investigation the college committee found that kabir was guilty. They told aashna's aunt but she only blamed aashna. Kabir and his friends were suspended from the college. Everyone apologised for what behaviour they showed towards aashna but till then Aashna had lost faith in everyone except manav. She felt that she was not meant to love and she was nothing more than a person carrying family responsibilities. She did not talk to anyone in a friendly way after that but it was sanket whom she started building some connection with.

[In the morning...

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜