~Eight~

(Tk decides to text ashi)
Tk- Hi ashi
Ashi- hey
Tk- unns dii, mnv bhai and I are planning to do something for aash and sanku to bring them close
Ashi- That's great honey told me that he never talked to sanket.
Tk- honey?
Ashi- Ya aash's nickname. I'll help you.
Tk- Tomorrow the shoot starts so I'll pick you up in the morning and we'll go together to the studio.
Ashi- (agrees as she feels good around tk) okay. I'll send you the address. Byee. Gn
Tk- Gn. Byee cutieee.

[Unnav also text each other]
Unns- Mnv is this meeting for aash and sanku?
Mnv- Why can't I meet my future wife.
Unns- Oh so somebody feels romantic today.
Mnv- I'm romantic everyday you just spoil it.
Unns- Stop my romantic husband save this romance. Shaadi ke Baad kaam aaega. And aash or sanku ko close laane ka socho.
Mnv- don't worry I have planned everything for tomorrow. But you killed my romance
Unns- (laughs)Byee. See you tomorrow. loveyouu
Mnv- huh! see you tomorrow. loveyouuu unsuu.

Aash and sanku finished the work and checked their phones together.

(Group chat)
Aash- sorry unns bhabhi. Will give you time from tomorrow
Sanku- I'm busy but ik unns always replies on my behalf.

(And both messages deliver at same time)

Sanku's pov: She is still online. (checks her dp)No doubt she is gorgeous but what she did today hurted me for whatever had happened before haunts me. If it happens again I don't know what will I be upto. I don't know why is it bothering me, I've girls around me everytime but the one that is going to be actually mine does not even wants to talk to me.

Aash's pov- He was online. He cares for everybody feelings but today I've made him feel hurt. I tried to apologise but he ignored me. Was that male ego or Was he hurt. (check his dp)No doubt he is smart and maybe what tk said was true. Why this is affecting me so much? I've never ever thinked about a boy like this after that so why this? Oh god. But should I say sorry or not.

(All this while sanket had an eye on aash being online and then suddenly his phone beeps)

Aash- Hey! (Sanku reads and ignores)

(she realizes that he doesn't want to reply)

Aash- I just wanted to say sorry for whatever I did today. I shouldn't have suddenly walked away like that. Everyone wants us to give this relationship a chance so I'm ready. Friends?

(Sanku read all this but he did not responded. Aash slept after seeing that he didn't reply)

Sanku's pov- I was happy to see her making a move after what she did today. But at the same time I did not want myself to be sweet and all kind because being that has hurted me a lot so I decided not to reply. She saw I read it and maybe went offline.

[Next morning]
(Aash has the same thoughts going  and was crying when her phone beeps. She check the phone)

Sanket- It's alright. Let it be. Good morning☺️

(Aash after reading sanku's msg felt happy and she didn't realize but all her tears and thoughts were turned into a smile)

Aash- Good morning 😊

[Group chat]
Mnv- Good morning everyone. Be on time today. No one should be late.
Aash- Like you are always on time😂
Mnv- Aash🙄
Tk- Aap kho to hm abhi aajate h raat bhr tk saath rhenge
Sanku- Voh toh manav bhai bs ek ko hi kehna chahenge
Unns- chotte ho dono but km koi nhi h. Sanku tu kya kehra and tu bhi toh Aash ko yhi kehna chahta hoga na.
Tk- ohoo lovebirds in the town
Ashi- Waoo subah subah pyaar
Tk- pyaar krne ka time nhi hota h koi
Aash- aaj tumsab free ho koi kaam pr nhi Jaara?
Mnv- lo aagyi kaam se pyar krne vali madam.
Sanku- at least voh loyal toh h na kaam ko lekar (Aashna blushes when Sanku compliments her)
Unns- Ahm Ahm love is in the air
Mnv- love toh was always in the air
Tk- Ashi group leave krte h yha Sirf romance hora
Ashi- hn tk chloo let's leave
Sanku- nhi yaar guys
Mnv- hnn no romance sb kaam kro will meet later.

[Aktk chat]
Ashi- Good morning. Tanzeel  when will you pick me up?
Tk- Good morning. 30 minutes mein!
Ashi- okay tanzu. See you then. (She then realised she wrote tanzu and not tanzeel she was about to delete but..

(She then realised she wrote tanzu and not tanzeel she was about to delete but tanzeel read and started typing)

Tk- I like this. Giving me pet names that too which no one calls me. Kya chlra h miss ashi khanna?
Ashi- Nothing bas aese hi (blushes) pyar se Keh diya.
Tk- manav bhai ke romance ka affect. Pyaar and all not baad miss pari khanna.
Ashi- (blushes) See you bye. (pari khanna not bad he is undoubtedly the cutest💘)

[Unnav chat]

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜