~Thirty Three~

[In the morning - Sanku gets up. He sees tk by his side. His head his paining. He turns to pick water but the glass falls. Tk is up. He sees Sanku and passes him water and leaves without saying a word]

Sanku- Why is he behaving so? He didn't say a word! And why was he here? Where is aashna?

(Tk and Mnv arrive)
Sanku- Manav aap yha?
Mnv- are you okay? We want to talk to you. Do you remember what happened last night?
Sanku- (recalls) I saw aashna at the cafe with some guy. I was hurt and coming back when kabir, heading a project at office called me. I thought it was about work but instead he showed me his and Aashna's pictures. They were so close to each other. He told me that they are dating from past three years. He showed me the chats. He said things he shouldn't. I chose to trust aashna and not him but everything was coming to my mind. I consumed alcohol then, lost my control and did things I shouldn't have.

Mnv- Atleast you should have asked her?
Sanku- What will she explain now? I've seen pictures of her and kabir.

Mnv- (tells Aash's past)
Sanku- What?
Mnv and tk- yes!

(Unns shouted manav and came running to Sanku's room)

Unns- Aash is no where in the home!
Mnv- What?
Tk- Where did bhabhi go?
Ashi- (comes) I'm calling her but she isn't receiving any call.
Sanku- (gets up and opens the cupboard) She left.
Unns- But where?
Sanku- Idk her clothes, luggage nothing is here. Mnv and contact at her office. Ashi and tk contact her friends.

(Mnv calls at her office and is told that she is leaving for Paris. On hearing this Sanku grabs the car keys and leaves. All the way Sanku is trying to contact her and is very tensed)

Aash's pov- I started feeling for sanket. I was being happy around him but he shattered my whole world in just a few minutes. He has no reason to trust me. He assured me a friend and what did he do. He did not even asked me what were actually the things. I'll leave this place forever. They all are constantly calling me. Ashi first and now sanket. Mnv must have told him everything. He will be sorry for what he did but he did not trust me. The flight announcement was made. 'Go back' said my heart. 'Leave from here' said my mind. I decided to keep my phone on airplane mode when suddenly mnv's message beeped. I was shocked reading that. I could not respond to what I read.  I picked up my things and left from the airport without any second thought.

One moment the road was there, wide open and safe, the next there were loud noises, acrid smells and pain that he may or may not recover from. A car crash comes as a shock. Sanket was driving the car. He had an accident.

Aash's pov- I reached the hospital. I saw unns crying and mnv had hugged her. Tk wasn't crying but I could read his face. Ashi was seated besides him holding his hand. I was crying but I had no courage to face them. I moved towards them, tk saw and hugged me.
Tk- ye kya hogya? (started crying)
Aash- Tk nothing happened. Everything will be fine.

Aash handed tk's hand to ashi and moved near the ward. Her heart beat was loud, she was tensed. She saw Sanket, and red colour of blood all over. Tears were constantly flowing from her eyes. 'He was going to the airport so that you don't leave India', mnv said. 'He did not want you to go and while driving he met with this accident' unns said. 'Where is my son? What happened to him?', a voice said from behind.

Aash's pov- I turned and saw sanket's mother. She was tensed and was coming forward towards me. She came close and held my hands, 'Where is sanket'. I was sobbing, lost thinking about Sanket. Mom moved me with her hands and asked, 'Where is he.' I pointed towards the room, not knowing what to say. Mom saw Sanket and she started crying. Tk and mnv held her. I saw everyone around. They all were in tears. Nobody could see sanket like that. I decided to stay strong. I wiped my tears.

Aash- I'll get water for everyone.

(Unns hugged mnv)
Unns- My sanku is not good mnv.
Mnv- Unns doctors are here everything will be fine.
Tk's head rested on ashi's shoulder.
Aash- (comes with water) Mom please have this.
Doctor- Who is Aashna? (Aash comes forward) what is your relation with the patient?
Aash- I'm his wife!
Doctor- please come with us. We need to talk to you also he just is saying your name, you be by his side.

(Inside Aash goes. She sees sanket. Blood and wounds all over his arms and face were making her tensed. She goes close and sits beside sanket)

Doctor...

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜