~Thirty~

[Unnav Scene- Mnv and Unns go from hospital to their home. As they reach home, Unns is about to get out of the car when mnv comes and holds her in his arms]

Unns- Mnv I'll walk.
Mnv- How do I let you when I can carry you.
Unns- but your mom?
Mnv- Nobody is at home. They're out in a party with the mehta's. Just me and you and nobody to interrupt.
Unns- My romantic husband please leave me down first.
Mnv- Not today, I've planned something for you.

(As he opens his room door, it is all decorated with flowers and balloons. Candles are lit up. The fragrance of candles and flowers was all over the room. He leaves unns on the floor. As she enters the room, flowers fall on her. She feels good and starts twirling in that rain of flowers. She pulls manav and makes him stand beneath the shower of flowers)

Unns- What is this?
Mnv- See yourself.
Unns- (hugs mnv) you did this for me?
Mnv- Then who else do I love?
Unns- (emotional) This is so beautiful.
Mnv- not more than you.
Unns- But there's nothing special today.
Mnv- Nothing more special than you being mine.

Manav drew unnati towards himself with his eyes. He moved more close to unns. "If you want me to stop, tell me now," manav whispered. When unnati still said nothing, manav kissed her on cheeks, "Or now." Manav traced the line of her cheekbone, "Or now." Manav inclined his face toward unnati and lay his mouth on her mouth. When manav finally kisses unnati's mouth, everything goes oddly quiet, like the moment of silence between lightning and thunder. Mnv again carried unns in his arms and made her lie down on the bed. He came closer, unns thought it to be a kiss but manav went close to her ear and whispered "now you should rest, you came from hospital." Unns was all red. "Stop blushing and sleep" manav whispered.They were happy and constantly smiling. She hugged him and they sleep. "Today was indeed the best day" Unns whispered.

[In the morning Aktk scene]

Aktk gets up and are thinking about what happened last night. They both are smiling and blushing.

Ashi- What a happy morning it is I finally found my love♥️
Tk- I got a partner for my life. My innayat, my ashima💜

[Aasan scene]
Aash gets up and sees how Sanku had hugged her. She tried to get up but the grip was too tight.
Aash- (softly) Sanket let me go i've to get ready.
Sanku- (is sleepy) 5 minutes more. (Aash doesn't say anything but suddenly Sanku realised what happened)
Sanku- Sorry I was in sleep so did not realise.
Aash- it's okay and blushes.
Sanku- (to himself) Ah what is happening to me!

(They get ready and go down. Ashi and tk are already there)

Tk- Good morning bhabhi
Sanku- Bhai bhi hai yha.
Aash- I'm his favourite now.
Sanku- Why only you someone else is too!

(Ashi's eyes widen)
Ashi- who is that someone

(Aash and Sanku look at tk and they laugh)

Tk- bhabhi you also are teasing me.
Aash- Nhi nhi I'm sorry

(Sanku and Aash leave. They reach at Aash's office)

Sanku- I've a meeting so I'll send the driver to pick you up.

Aash - (thinks to herself I have to talk to mnv about the msg and go to the cafe today) No don't. I'll go home myself I've some work.

[Unnav scene]

(Mnv is getting ready as he had a hearing. If you forgot mnv is a lawyer)

Unns- All the best
Mnv- (hugs unns) I need something else.
Unns- Mnv subah subah romance.
Mnv- I just wanted my blazer
Unns- Oh! Wait
Mnv- Btw there's no time to be romantic.
Unns- Let it be and focus on your case.
Mnv- You don't let me.
Unns- I?
Mnv- Yes you're so beautiful that my eyes rest at nothing but only and only you.
Unns- (pushes him back) Mnv go
(Mnv pulls her into a kiss)
Unns- Manav(blushes and goes)

[Later Aashna tries to call Mnv but he is busy with is case so she decides to go to the cafe alone]

[At the cafe....

To be continued

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜