~Four~

Aash leaves the room (Mnv and sanku have still not parted that hug) and goes to the reception.

At the reception S/d sees aash and recognizes her.

(you'll know how S/d knows Aashna)

S/d- Hello aashna. You are here with Manav?
Aash- Yes but can you tell me how do you know us?
S/d- I'm... (Before he could say anything nurse interrupted; Mam please fill this form first)

In the room Unns and tk were back in senses.

Unns- Tk, tk. (Sanku and Mnv saw her and went near her. She opened her eyes and saw she is in hospital)
Mnv- Unnsuu (and tears were flowing from his eyes)
Unns- Mnv don't cry and she hugged him. She parted the hug and asked where is tk.
Tk - (opened his eyes and tried to get up, Sanku went towards him and helped him to get up) I'm alright dii.
Sanku- Thank god you both are fine. I'll get discharge papers.

(Sanku leaves)Aash arrives with the nurse.

Mnv- Where were you aash?
Aash- Was here only. (she saw unns). Are you fine?
Unns- Yes aash. So strange we were going to meet in a cafe and here we are in the hospital introducing ourselves.
Tk- but who is she unns dii? He said with a surprised look.
Mnv- She is my cousin, Aashna. She lives with us and is my sister and best friend.
Tk- Oh hello Aashna I'm tanzeel. Unnati dii's younger brother.
Aashna- Hello Tanzeel how are you now?
Tanzeel- All good.
S/d came, said a bye to Mnv and Aash and went along with Unns and Tk.
Aash- How do you know him?
Mnv- Yes. He is unnati's father. Let's leave now.
Aash- Mnv actually and she told everything about Ashi and what happened?
Mnv- Oh so what are we doing now?
Aash- you'll go home. I'll wait till she is back in her senses.
Mnv- Are you sure you gonna stay? You know mom.
Aash- I know but can't leave her alone by herself.
Mnv- (nodded) Okay then I'll leave. Bye and take care.
Aash- Bye. I will take care.

Manav reached home.

Aunt- It is so late manav. Where were you and where is aashna? And what are these blood stains? You had an accident?
Manav-  These blood stains are there because unnati had an accident. (Their families knew about unnav dating)
Aunt- What happened to her? Is she alright?
Manav- Yes, she left for her home
Aunt- And what about aashna?
Manav- Her friend was injured too in an accident so she decided to stay.

[At hospital]
Ashi- (opened eyes) Aashna? you here?
Aashna- Ashi (and hugged her). Are you okay?

(she was in hospital she could not understand anything and then she recalled that she was lost in her thoughts and then a car hit her car)

Ashi- Are the people of other car fine?
Aashna- yes they are.

Aashna took discharge and left with ashi at the flat she had rented for her stay. I can't even take ashi home. Aunt will otherwise say things to her too. It's better if she rests at her own place only.

[At ashi's place]
Aashna- Ashi are you comfortable? I'm staying with you today.
Ashi- (remembers Aashna's aunt) No I'm fine and I'll be okay by myself you please go home.
After ashi insisting aashna she decided to go.
(Aashna rings the doorbell) Aunt- Aashna are you fine?
Aashna- (surprised) Yes. (Am I dreaming. My rude aunt just talked to me in a polite way after years)

Aunt's pov- I have to be polite so that when I tell her that tomorrow she straight agress to it.

Aunt- Aashna go and rest its pretty late tomorrow is a big day.
Aashna- (confused) big day?

[Aashna's home]
Aash was lying on her bed. The same thoughts she had every morning and cried to herself [Read part (1) for her thoughts] There was a knock at the door. She got up wiped her face and opened the door.
Aash(surprised)- Aunt
Aunt- (in sweet tone) Good morning my child.
Aash- (surprised to hear sweet words from her aunt) Good morning.
Aunt- some guests are coming so get ready and come down when Manav calls you.
Aash's pov- Aunt is never sweet to me. She must be upto something. When she told me about guests I wanted to tell her that I'm uninterested to be there but thinking of how aunt would react I kept quiet.
Aashna- okay I'll be there.
[Sanket's home] 

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜