~Twenty One~

[At Sanku's home where unnav are together]

Unns- finally everything is sorted
Mnv- But there's one problem
Unns- What?
Mnv- you
Unns- I?
Mnv- then who else spoils the romantic moment I create?
Unns- Oh (goes closer) So romance is in the air again
Mnv- (pulls her closer) Yes it is unsu.

(Unns pushes him back and runs. Mnv runs behind her to catch her. He catches her and they both fall on the floor. He gets up and holds unns in his arms. He makes unns sit on the chair and pulls the chair closer. Unns could feel his breath on her face and she closes her eyes. Mnv goes closer and whispers in her ear "What's the hurry". He laughs and pushes the chair back)

Unns- Emm n veee
Mnv- Oh you see this is revenge and laughs

(Go read part one you'll know why revenge. And then mnv leaves and goes with his family back home)

[Aasan scene at Aash's home]

Sanku takes Aash to her room and makes her seat comfortably there on her bed.
Sanku- (puts his hands on her face) do you need something?
Aash- No but Where is everyone else.
Sanku- At our home. They are fixing dates for function.
Aash- Sanket
Sanku- yes?
Aash- This is happening really fast
Sanku- You want to take it slow. I'll talk to mom.
Aash- No but can I ask you something?
Sanku- yes
Aash- Are you ready for this wedding? I mean this feels more like a business deal. We still don't know each other.
Sanku- (holds Aash's hand) So do you want to know me first and then marry? Tell me, If you want so I'll postpone things for us.
Aash- No not that.
Sanku- So are you ready for this to happen?
Aash- (hugs him) I don't know I'm very nervous. Everything will change. Home, responsibilities, relations. I don't know how will I manage.
Sanku- Aashna you're the responsible one and I know you'll manage everything. And if something goes wrong I'll be there, you're not alone.
Aash looks at sanket and they have a deep eye contact.

[Tk arrives and enters the room]

Tk- Oh sorry I forgot to knock.

(Aash and Sanku settles them)

Tk- I'll wait downstairs bhai you come, then we will leave. (tk goes)
Sanku- I'll leave now but you take care of yourself. Take your medicines and food on time, or you'll not feel good.
Aash- okay
Sanku- And the wedding rituals will be tiring. So you better take proper rest or else you'll fall sick.
Aash- Okay I'll take care but you also take care.

(Sanku goes closer and kisses her forehead)

Sanku- I know neither we love each other nor we are close but we are friends and you have to share your every single problem with me.
Aash- Same goes to you Mr. Sanket mehta

(They both smile and Sanku leaves)

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜