~Six~

Mnv hugs her and gives her a forehead kiss. They were talking when mnv saw aash walking away and he went behind her; unns approached towards sanku

Unns-Sanku did you say something to aash?
Sanku- No tried to talk and asked her to start of as friends and I feel I shouldn't have. (sighs and leaves)

Mnv saw aash crying.

Mnv- Aash what happened?
Aash- He asked to start of as friends but I remembered everything of back then and couldn't hold my tears.
Mnv- Aash what happened was not good. But life is giving you a new opportunity to move on and love.
Aash- It can never be love.
Mnv- At least give it a chance and be friends. Stop crying now and let's go down. Everyone is waiting. (they go down)

Sanku and unns are there. Aash wanted to say sorry for leaving suddenly but as she approached near sanku he ignored and moved to other side.

S/m- So children are you ready for this to happen?
Mnv, unns(together)- yes and blushes
Tk- lovebirds are ready and laughs
S/m- Sanket and Aashna?
Aunt- Yes aashna is ready. Sanket? (he simply nodded)
S/m- So we'll keep the engagement this weekend and then decide the rest functions schedule.(goes and hugs aash) you are our daughter, if anything bothers you let me know.

(Sanku's family was leaving)
Mnv- can't wait till the engagement
Unns- Manav and laughs (Unns went and hugged aash) It's okay take you time to accept things and I'll talk to Sanku.
Aash- I wanted to apologise for what I did but he ignored.
Unns- it's okay. Will talk to him.
Tk(whispers to aash)- bhabhi be careful sanku is surrounded by girls everytime.
Mnv(to sanku)- I told aash she'll give this relationship a try
Sanku- It's of no use. We are doing it only for our families and leaves.
Unns- Mnv we have to do something and bring them close.
Tk- I'll help the lovebirds to bring them close.

[Outside the house]
Tanzeel- Ashi? Am I dreaming of that girl or is she here?

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜