~Twenty Two~

[The day before marriage]

They all assembled in a hotel where the marriage was decided to take place.

[Haldi ceremony]

They all were dressed in yellow and whites. Everyone looked charming in these vibrant colours.

Tk- I'll be the first one to apply haldi to boys.
S/m- Yes come on start we have to send this haldi to girls also.
Mnv- Yes start. I'm very excited.
Tk starts the function and they all apply haldi to mnv and Sanku one by one. The function for boys gets over and tk takes the haldi for the girls.
Ashi- Tk?
Tk- Haldi laaya hu
Ashi- dedo
Tk- lgadu?

(Ashi's eyes widened as tk says this)

Ashi- Tanzu kuch bhi
Tk- Meet me after the function gets over here.

Ashi starts the haldi for the girls and soon their also the function gets over. Ashi goes to meet tk at the terrace.

Ashi- Tanzu?

(tk comes and hold ashi from behind)

Ashi- What are you doing? If someone sees us then?
Tk- nobody will its just me and you here.

(Tk turns Ashi's face towards his side and applies the haldi he had in his hand. Ashi blushes. She goes closer to tk and touches her cheeks with his cheeks to apply haldi to him)

Tk- Romantic hori h meri ashima.
Ashi- Tanzu let me goo.

(Aash arrives at the terrace to attend a call where she sees tk and Ashi)

Aash- Yha alg hi haldi chl rhi hai.

(She laughs and turns back to go from terrace)

Tk- bhabhi

(Aash turns and Ashi blushes and goes from there to her room)

Aash- bolo?
Tk- bhabhi voh don't tell anyone!
Aash- (laughs) Do you like her? (Tk hesitates) Tell me?

Tk- Yes bhabhi I love her. I don't know how this happened but we are really close. I don't know if she feels the same way but I do love her. I want to tell her but I don't want it to affect what we have now.

Aash- (smiles) don't worry everything will be sorted.

(Tk was going from there)

Aash- Tk this is not the right place, next time dhyan rkhna and laughs.

(Ashi was running towards her room where she bumps into sanku)

Sanku- Where are you going in such a hurry?
Ashi- (looked up at him) In my room.
Sanku- Wait everyone got free pretty early from the function why are you still lingering around like this?

(Ashi hesitates to tell Sanku. Tanzeel arrives there and sanket sees him too. He looks at both of them)

Sanku- Now I understood what's going on? Where were you both?

(Aash comes)
Aash- You both go and get ready. We have mehandi function also later today.

(Tk ashi leave)

Sanku- what's going on?
Aash- love!

(Sanku hears it but pretends he doesn't)

Sanku- what?
Aash- nothing. I'll go downstairs (and leaves)

Sanku's pov- Ik tk loves ashi but how does she know love. Did ashi tell her or tk told her. But ashi was here and tk came later and then Aash. Ah! What's going on? I'll have to talk to tk and Aash.

[Mehndi ceremony..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜