~Thirty Five~

[Next morning in the hospital]

Doctor- Sanket is fine. You have to take proper care of him. You can now go and visit him.

Tk- bhabhi you'll not come with us!

Aash- What! Why?

Tk- I wanna make bhai realise he is wrong.

Aash- This is no right time.

Unns- Tk is right. We'll not tell him you are here. He needs to feel sorry for what he did.

(they go inside)

Tk- (softly) bhai?

(Sanket way lying on the bed. He opens his eyes. He looks around for aash. His eyes fill with tears)

Sanku- I could not stop her.

Unns- You hurted her, did not trust her!
Ashi- You blamed her and said things you shouldn't.
Tk- Bhabhi did not tell you for she did not wanted her past to spoil her present.

Sanku- Ik what I did was completely wrong. I'm sorry for that. Now she's gone forever from here. (sobs)

Sanku's pov- Aashna wasn't there. I was sobbing for she's gone. Suddenly a voice said, 'Sanket.' The voice was familiar. I looked up and saw Aashna standing there. I couldn't believe that she was here. 'Am I dreaming' I said looking at tk. Tk pinched me hard and they all left me and aashna alone in the room.

(Sanku tried to get up but he wasn't able to when aash comes and helps him sit)

Sanku- So you did not go?
Aash- How could I knowing you were in hospital!
Sanku- You came here for me?
Aash- No. For the person who is so careless while driving!
Sanku- I'm sorry!
Aash- Are you fine?
Sanku- Are you? (Aash nods)

(Aash tries to do things because she wanted to avoid a conversation with sanket. Sanket holds her wrist)

Sanku- Sit here. I want to talk to you.
Aash- First you get fine?  We can talk anytime.
Sanku- No. I want to talk now. (Aash sits) I'm sorry for what I did.
Aash- It's okay. It was my mistake that I did not tell you about kabir before.
Sanku- But I should have trusted you
Aash- You did. But you became drunk and lost control.
Sanku- You've never seen me like that. Nor did I do anything like that before. Idk but the closeness in pictures made me upset.
Aash- It's okay sanket. Don't think about this.

Sanku pulls Aash into a hug. 'I know you are only mine', he whispered.

Sanket was brought back home. Caring for sanket, aash and him came closer. The romantic couple of the house i.e. unnav continued to be the way they were. Everything started in a different way and now things were getting into place. Aash had healed from her past and was now was showered with lots of love from sanku's family. Tk and Ashi loved each other. Despite of the fact that they did not confess what they felt but still were no less than a romantic couple.

After a month..

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜