~Three~

[Hegde's office]

Aashna enters. Everyone with respect wishes her good morning.

Maya(the receptionist)- Good morning mam. Your friend is waiting inside.

Aashna was surprised to hear the word friend as in these years she neither made a friend nor she had someone from her childhood. But she went inside to see who it was.As she opened the door.

Aashna- Ashiii
Ashi- Hello my soul sister. How are you. You know how much I missed you. You did not even call me or tried to contact me. Okay I know I went abroad to study but that doesn't means naa you forget me.
Aashna went towards ashi and hugged her and started crying. Seeing this even ashi started crying. They parted the hug and seated themselves.

[Ashi was the daughter of a friend of Aashna's mother. They were very close friends but after aashna's parents passed away they did not see each other. Ashi was 21 year old and was a model and a creator. She loved music way too much (you already know why it is so😛)]

Aashna was happy to see ashi back in her life. Aashna told about all that she has been facing from the age of 12.

She also told ashi about Manav and Uncle and their kindness.

Aashna was very reluctant to share the story of her heartbreak so she did not tell ashi about that.

On the other hand ashi shared how her adventurous her life has been from being in one city to other for shoots. Aashna was happy to see ashi enjoying her life.

They were talking when maya came and told aashna about the meeting. Ashi decided to leave.

Ashi- Yes you continue with your work i'll be in the city for next few months and we can see each other everyday. She got up and hugged aashna. Bye. loveyouu.

Aashna- I'm happy that you came. Bye. loveyouuu more.

Ashi left and then aashna was busy with all her work. Ashi was driving the car and was lost in her own world. She was thinking about all that aashna told had happened with her. She was sad for aashna and was feeling really low. Suddenly the car hit some other car.

The car was of none other but tanzeel. The car hit and unnati's head bangs with the front glass, Tanzeel's and Ashi's forhead banged with the steering and all three were unconscious. They were taken to hospital. The hospital staff informed their family.

Manav was there to pick aashna as he had planned aashna and unnati's meeting.

Aashna and Manav were about to leave when Manav was informed about unnati's accident.

Aashna asked him what happened but he was completely blank. Aashna took his phone and spoke to the person on other side. The person told her everything. She with Manav left for the hospital. Manav was blank all the way to hospital.

[Hospital scene]
Sanket and his dad arrived. Sanket rushed to the reception and asked them where the accident case patients are. (the all three injured were in the same room)
The nurse directed him the way and sanket went rushing to the room she told.

He saw unnati and tanzeel lying on the bed. Clothes stained with blood and bandages on their head. Seeing this he was about to break down but pulled himself together.

Manav and aashna arrived. Aashna went towards the reception and enquired them about the accident. The nurse told her the room. Manav heard that and went rushing there. Aashna enquired the nurse about what had happened.

Sanket saw manav standing outside the room. Manav came inside and saw unnati there. He was in tears. He went close and held unnati's hand very tightly.

Sanket and his dad left to do formalities.

Aashna followed the nurse and went inside the room. She saw manav all in tears and unnati lying there. She turned to see the other two people. She saw tanzeel(Aashna doesn't know that tanzeel is unnati's brother, but she knows that someone was with unnati, driving the car)

And then she saw ashii,she was shocked. She went running towards her bed. Held her hand and said ashi ashi. Are you alright? Get up ashi.

Aashna's eyes were filled with Sanku arrives and sees that some girl is sitting next to the person who was also injured in the accident. Aash's back was facing sanku. (itni jldi thodi milenge😂😅)

Sanku turned and saw mnv talking to unns while crying and holding her hand tightly.

Sanku went and hugged mnv. (Mnv hugged him and was crying) Mnv- Sanku yeh kya hogya? Unns theek ho jaegi naa?
Sanku- Please shan't hojao manav bhai sab theek hojaega.

(Nurse comes and sees aash besides ashi)

Nurse- aap inhe jaante hai?
Aash- yes
Nurse- please fill the hospital forms on behalf of her family as we did not get any source to contact them.
Aash- Her family is not here. I will do the formalities.
Nurse- okay. You will get all information at the reception.

Aash leaves the room (Mnv and sanku have still not parted that hug) and goes to the reception.

To be continued. Do share your reviews💜