Jess peels her sweater off just as I walk in the bathroom, leaving her in a thin tank top with her nipples clearly on display. Quicker than I can comprehend, she pushes me against the door and starts to slide my shirt up.

God, I love feisty Jess!

I pull my shirt the rest of the way over my head but when I can see again, Jess is at the shower, turning it on high. Steam surrounds us as I pull her against my chest, bringing my lips to her neck and inching towards my mark.

"Chris," Jess whimpers, baring her neck fully to me. I stop only long enough to strip her the rest of the way and lose my pants. She's already in the shower curling her pointer finger to call me in by the time I step out of them.

My seductive little minx is pulling out all the stops this morning and I love it!

Done with her teasing, I pin her against the wall, locking my lips with hers. Instantly, she throws her arms around my neck, pressing her breasts into my chest. A growl of approval rumbles deep in my chest as I thread one hand in her hair while the other drops to her voluptuous ass.

Jess moans into my kiss and lifts her leg to hook it around mine giving me better access. In an instant, I'm buried deep with both of her legs wrapped around my waist. Jess whimpers and moans, tightening her arms around me as her head rolls back against the tiles.

I groan, feeling her tighten around me, knowing she's so close. Picking up the pace while licking and sucking on my mark sends her over with a strangled cry. Her walls clamp down and quiver, triggering my own release.

We stay there panting for a moment more, the water cascading over us as we pant and try to catch our breath. When Jess stops trembling, I let her down, admiring my sexy mate in her post orgasmic bliss.

"Now that is worth waking up for," she murmurs, grinning as she steps fully under the water.

I can't hold back my chuckle and grab the shampoo for her, gently massaging it in. Jess practically purrs under my attention, melting into me as I take care of every inch.

After a thorough shower, we dry off and get ready for the day. No sooner than I get dressed, Barron links to ask where we are meeting, his office or mine.

At least my day started off high...

"You sure you're good today?" I ask, stalling.

"It's shopping with Mira, Chloe, and Sara," she sighs, rolling her eyes. "How bad can it be? Oh and Jenna..." Jess knits her brows and looks lost in thought.

"What is it?" I ask, hooking a hand around her waist and pulling her to me.

"Nothing... just that she's different than the other two," Jess mumbles more to herself.

"Mmm-hmm," I reply. "Merrick was saying she was looking forward to you coming... He said she's always been a bit of an outcast, had a hard time connecting with Rebecca and Leah, though apparently was close to the Queen."

"Doesn't surprise me," Jess mumbles bitterly. "Their mean girl vibes are exhausting." She sighs and pulls my hoodie on before reaching up on her tippy toes for one last kiss.

"I want you to link if you need me, don't hesitate," I press on, a frown tensing my forehead.

Jess laughs and pushes off my chest heading towards the door but pauses. "You're stalling... The sooner you and Barron hash things out, the sooner we can sort this-" she gestures wildly around "-and hopefully we can get settled... As is we have the big rank tournament this weekend. We really should do something to pull everyone together afterwards... I wonder how they feel about pig roasts?"