30 Jess

Chris

"Oh kitten," I warn. "I'm always up for the challenge." I wink at Jess, enjoying her fired up side and wanting to see more.

"Are you though?" She teases, looking up through her dark lashes. The fire dancing in her eyes tells me exactly how worked up she's getting.

I can't help but chuckle at her bravado. That inner fire is one of my favourite things about her. As she recovers from the trauma in her past, her walls have come crashing down and I see the real Jess now.

Just when I think I have her figured out she surprises me yet again and I love her all the more for it!

Taking control of the situation, I pin her against the cool bathroom shower tiles, her skin is on fire and the sweet scent of her arousal has Cyrus howling in the back of my mind as it surrounds us.

"Fuck baby," I groan as she slips a hand between us and grips me. Jess looks up at me, honey gold eyes swirling with lust as she skillfully strokes me. Pleasure radiates upwards from my shaft and my hips flex on their own accord against her hand, wanting more.

Not one to leave her wanting, I hoist her up once more, wrapping her legs around me and sheathing myself fully. She cries out in ecstasy, her eyes fluttering shut while her head rolls back against the tiles. The way her brows knit together and lips part is sexy as hell, capturing all of my attention.

Jess moans and writhes against me as I start to move, grinding my hips against hers while my lips worship every inch of her neck, moving my way to my mark. She rewards me with a throaty moan as I suck and nip at her sweet spot, making her walls clench down around me.

"Chris," she whimpers, threading her fingers through my hair and tugging lightly to capture my lips with hers. Everywhere our skin touches, sparks dance freely, feeding our need for more.

I tighten my grip on her voluptuous ass, lifting her up before dropping her back down. Jess is like putty in my hands as she moans into our kiss, tightening her grip as I pick up my pace. All too soon, I feel her quiver around me. She breaks our kiss, panting as she trails kisses to her mark, lovingly swirling her tongue around it before sinking her teeth in and sending me over with her.

Wave after wave of her emotions wash over me, clearer than ever before. So much love feeds back through our bond that it makes my chest tighten as we ride out our high, waiting for her teeth to let go. With a groan, I feel her detach and lick the wound closed before I set her down and hold her close.

"Damn baby," I finally rasp out and feel her giggle in my arms.

"Guess you were up for the challenge," she says with a satisfied smile.

"For you baby, always," I admit. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do for her. "And now that I've taken care of that dirty girl, let's get the rest of this dirt off of ya." Jess can't keep a straight face as she dramatically gasps and pushes my chest back.

I laugh at her theatrics and grab the black cherry body wash she loves so much, lather up the washcloth, and proceed to scrub every speck of dirt from her sun-kissed skin. Jess practically purrs under my attention, wordlessly heeding my directions as I turn her to wash her back before ushering her under the rain head to rinse off before grabbing the shampoo.

Being a King may have not been in my plans, hell, I never expected to be Alpha, but I always knew that I wanted my mate. Quiet moments with Jess like this make the world and all it's stress melt away.

I'm just a man... her man and all that matters is right here and now.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks, trailing her fingers across my temple in a way that I can't help but lean into.

The Alpha King's Wrathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें