Chapter 24 (Sister's Fate)

Start from the beginning

Tatsumi:"Let's do this what do you say to it?"

Esdeath:"I say let us dual."

They began there battle ready to kill each other

Cassandra:"Hello Akame it is my deepest sorrow to say you'll never see your child again."

Akame:"I will survive for Her and my husband we won't die here. I'll end you."

We clashed our blade's together i wasn't going to die to her hand's especally with a daughter.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"Just fucking die you bitch!"

Esdeath:"Not this time. Tatsumi i never wanted to do this but you regected my love so i must make you suffer for it."

Tatsumi:"As if we killed you once i know how to kill you!"

Esdeath:"How?"

Mizuki:"Like this."

My mother just drove her clawed gauntlet through Esdeath's chest killing once and for all.

Mizuki:"Never harm my son you dirty bitch."

Tatsumi:"Thank's but i have something to do."

Kurome's P.O.V

Me and the rest of the team were fighting Gilberta she was quite tough but she was thrown off of her feet when we all heard Tatsumi scream out.

Tatsumi:"INCURSIO!"

Satoshi was curently on the ground in pretty bad shape but Merraid's attention was now toward Tatsumi as she saw him transforming.

Merraid:"The demon dragon's armor. Grr die!"

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Tatsumi:"This is true power at it's finest."

I shot up from the ground in my gold-Clad armor ready to fight my aunt.

Tatsumi:"There's nowhere left to run Merraid today i'll make you suffer for all the hell you've put innocent live's through!"

Merraid:"That's if you can beat me!"

We dashed into eachother trying to kill one and other this was no longer a family disagreement this was kill or be killed.

Clash after clash we continued our battle until i grabed her by the front of her suit and flew up into the sky and threw her into the ground rendering her defeated. I dashed down and pointed my spear at her throat but something inside me had me say something.

Tatsumi:"Mera it's not to late we can be family again just surrender and call of what's left of your team and this can end."

Merraid's P.O.V

Flashback

Past Tatsumi:"Why is auntie Mera sad?"

Past Merraid:"It's hard to explain but regardless it always hurt's when someone's parents regect them for who they are."

Past Tatsumi:"Well i'll never ever regect you auntie!"

Past Merraid:"Heh come here."

I brought my nephew closer and gave him a tight hug.

Flashback end.

Merraid:"I-i surrender. Everyone the battle is over we've lost this battle!"

Gilberta:"Mera-San?"

Cassandra:"But we were so close to victory we can't just give up."

Merraid:"I'm sorry but to keep you two alive we have to admit defeat!"

We had given up and i had spoken to my brother.

Merraid:"Brother i can understand if you can't forgive me i understand if you hate me i wouldn't forgive me either."

Satoshi:"It's alright."

Merraid:"Huh?"

I opened my eye's to she my brother hugging me i didn't think we would forgive me for what i had done but i was wrong.

Satoshi:"You weren't in your right mind when we did this but you're back now and that's all that matter's."

That day i saw that even though i had caused him so much anger for what i had done he could still forgive me i have a lot of time to make up for but these moment's i wouldn't miss for the world.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all next chapter bye]