Chapter Thirty-Eight

"How much time do we got?" Trevor yawned from beside me as I silenced my alarm clock.

"Two hours," I answered, causing Trevor to groan. "Hey, two hours gives us time to eat and get cleaned up."

"Maybe, but why clean up when we're just gonna get dirty again?" Trevor purred.

"Is sex all you think about?" I giggled.

"Um, hello? Have you not been in your pussy? I could fucking live there."

"You're gross."

"Do we seriously have to get up now?"

"Yes, Trevor. Lester said eleven sharp. I, for one, do not want to be the one who arrives late of all days." Trevor groaned even louder. "How about this..." I pulled away from Trevor and met his gaze. "We both hop into the shower and, when we're done, I'll make us some breakfast."

"Hmm...what kind of breakfast?"

"That depends on how long it takes for us to shower."

"Oh-ho! Is someone planing some shower time fun?"

"I'm not planning shit," I laughed. "But hey, whatever happens, happens." Trevor quickly climbed out of bed and grabbed his clothes, stopping to look at me.

"What the fuck are you still doing in bed? We've got a tight schedule!" I instantly laughed and climbed out of bed. Trevor quickly shoved my clothes into my arms and rushed me towards the door. "You still have that strawberry shampoo that I love, right?"

"Just got a new bottle a couple of days ago."

"Thank fuck! I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed using your soap."

"I told you to stop getting that cheap shit."

"I know, but I love smelling like you. It helps me sleep at night, especially when I'm thinking about you and—" Trevor opened the bedroom door and we both instantly froze. "Fuck."

"Fuck," I said simultaneously, trying my best to cover myself up with the clothes in my arms.

"Oh shit!" Jim exclaimed. "I, uh—I didn't see shit! Sorry!" Jim quickly ran for the stairs.

"Trevor, stop him!" Trevor instantly dropped his clothes and chased after Jim.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I quickly pulled a shirt and a pair of shorts on and rushed after them.

"UNCLE T, GET OFF ME!" Jim pleaded. "YOU'RE NAKED! THIS IS SO DISGUSTING!"

"WHAT DID YOU SEE?"

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

"BULLSHIT!"

"PLEASE, JUST LET ME GO!"

"Trevor!" I exclaimed. "I said stop him, not wrestle him to submission! Living room, now!" Trevor quickly yanked Jim onto his feet and led him into the living room, shoving him down onto the couch; Jim instantly tried to escape. "Sit."

"Chels, I swear I—"

"Sit down!" Reluctantly, Jim sat back down, keeping his eyes to the ground.

"Can you please get some clothes on, Uncle T?" Trevor looked at me and I gave him a nod. Without a word, Trevor stormed back up the stairs and got dressed. The space between Jim and I fell silent.

"Well, congratulations, Jim...you saw your sister naked. How's that trophy of a mental scar treating you?"

"I swear, I didn't mean to—I was just about to knock when the door opened."