Chapter Nineteen

TREVOR

"WOO!" Chelsea yelled as we drove down the road back towards her place.

"Chels, sweetheart, please sit down," I smiled, trying my best to concentrate on the road.

"Ssshut up, Trevor," Chelsea slurred. "We need some music!" Chelsea quickly reached for the radio and, before I could stop her, she turned the radio up. Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna began to play and Chelsea turned and looked at me with a smile.

"That, uh..." I cleared my throat. "I-I was changing stations when I got to the restaurant. I-I like metal."

"Are you fffreaking kidding mme?" Chelsea hiccuped. "I LOVE THIS SONG!" Chelsea stood up in her seat once more and began to dance.

"Chels, you need to sit down," I begged.

"Oh, come on, Trevorrr, dance!"

"I'm driving!"

"Buzzkill," Chelsea groaned.

"Chels, please, we're coming up on a hot spot for cops and I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Cops?" Chelsea smiled. "HEY PIGS!" My eyes widened as Chelsea lifted her shirt and flashed God knows who. "SOOOOOEY, MOTHERFUCKERS!"

"CHELS!" I quickly grabbed Chelsea by her arm and yanked her back down in her seat before reaching across her, grabbing her seat belt, and buckling her in. "Are you fucking crazy? If a cop would've seen that, you would've been arrested in a heartbeat."

"Oh, lighten up, T," Chelsea laughed. "Besides, you looked."

"I thought you were falling out of the car."

"Liar." I couldn't help but to crack a little smile. "I knew it."

"Well, I'm sorry, but with a pair of tits like that, who the fuck isn't gonna look?"

"A gay guy? A ssstraight woman?"

"Nah, they still look." I chuckled. "Nice tits, by the way."

"Trevor!"

"What? Was I supposed to lie? Fine, they're lopsided, saggy old lady tits. Happy?"

"No!" I parked my truck a few streets down as usual and climbed out of the truck. I walked over to Chelsea's side to help her, but she insisted that she could get out herself. She did fine at first, but after a few steps, she wound up falling backwards into a bush.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine...thisss is a lovely bush!" I quickly bit my tongue and opted for a quiet laugh. "Oh, my God, what kind of fertilizer are they using?"

"You can ask them tomorrow, but I need to get you home before Michael gets home."

"Look. At the size of these flowers, Trevor!" A loud retching sound erupted from the bush, followed by quiet sobs.

"Uh...Chels?"

"I threw up on the flowers!" Chelsea whimpered.

"Chels, the rain will wash it away—"

"I am a horrible person!" I let out a frustrated sigh and finally pulled Chelsea out of the bush and lifted her into my arms. "Hey, put me down."

"Chels, we have to get you home now or Michael will see us."

"Not without some flowers."

"I'll get you some later, okay?"

"Promise?"