13

Contract(2)

 The Star Stream System.

The Star Stream was designed in order to broadcast its contents to the entire universe. The subscribers were constellations at the top of distant galaxies. The actors were the humans of Earth, like me. And the storyteller/broadcaster that connected the two sides together was the dokkaebis, exactly like the one in front of me.

I hated him.

[Ha! Hahahahah! You- you're crazy! A crazy human! I should've known when both of you refused the sponsorship of the constellations!]

Bihyung laughed for the longest time before finally opening his mouth to speak once more.

[I don't know how you know about the existence of Star Stream Broadcasting, but this is an offer I can't accept. I am a dokkaebi, not a constellation. I have no ability to be your sponsor. Much less the sponsor of both of you]

I shook my head, "You seem to misunderstand. We don't want you to sponsor us." You arrogant dokkaebi.

"We are well aware of your current strength, you're a weak dokkaebi. But your strength is not what we need. We need your channel." Dokja continued.

[Huh? W-what?]

"You seem to have trouble understanding us. Is there a problem with your Korean language patch? If there isn't, well...maybe I can help?" I stated, eyes flashing a violent purple as I showed him my fists.

[N-no there isn't! But I don't understand. You want my channel?]

Dokja sighed, probably disappointed at this dokkaebi and his negative IQ. "Since you don't understand, I will explain it simply. We want to sign an exclusive contract with your channel."

A blank expression overcame the dokkaebi before it belatedly regained its spirit.

[Wait, just so I don't misunderstand what you're saying. You-the both of you- want to make a 'stream contract' with me?]

"Correct."

Originally, a stream contract was to be signed between a dokkaebi and a constellation. The constellation's incarnation would appear on a certain dokkaebi's channel and the dokkaebi would receive a portion of the coins earned by the constellation's incarnation as a commission.

Originally, the constellation's incarnation had no ability to intervene in this contract. It was called a 'sponsorship' but in truth, the contracted incarnation was nothing but a slxve. (Self-censorship on a certain word)

[Hahaha! What a hit!]

Bihyung giggled behind his tiny fingers. The surrounding atmosphere slowly started to change.

[I don't know how you know about such things such as a stream contact or the Star Stream broadcasting, but a mere human such as yourselves dares to mention the stream contract? When neither one of you has a constellation? Is it so trivial to you?]

Kinda.

His tone changed, the surrounding atmosphere became filled with killing intent. Indeed, even a low-level dokkaebi such as Bihyung was strong compared to a human. But was it enough to make me back down?

What do you think? Hell nah.

"It is worth signing a contract since the both of us have no sponsor."

[...What?]

"What do you think the purpose of a constellation is once they enter a channel?"

Suddenly seeming like a student caught napping during class, Bihyung's eyes widened. Starting now, a special lecture time just for the low-level dokkaebi Buhyung commenced.