8

Sorry for not updating for so long. I've got a sore throat and horrible horrible allergies as well as a killer migraine.

Here's a double update for compensation.

----

Protagonist(2)

[Sponsor Selection has ended]

I took a deep breath while studying the messages floating in the air.

[A few constellations are greatly affected by your choice]

Who cares?

[The constellation of the 'Great Abyssal Flame Dragon' is greatly displeased by your choice.]

[The constellations belonging to the Black-Cloud are shaken by the anger of the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon. You won't be sponsored by any of the Black Cloud Constellations for a while.]

I shrugged, unsurprised at the message I received.

The "Great" dragon could make everyone in his Nebula turn away from the person who had rejected him. Of course, as expected of the incarnation of this constellation.

[The constellation 'Yearner of the Seven Desires' looks down at you in interest]

[She will be persistently monitoring you throughout the future]

I wasn't familiar with the constellation 'Yearner of the Seven Desires'. She wasn't in the original novels, and it made me wonder why she was only showing up now. Either way, I didn't have time to think of an unknown constellation.

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is interested in your choice]

[400 coins have been sponsored]

Well, this was unexpected. 'Secretive Plotter' was extremely prominent throughout 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint'. Maybe there would be a point where he became useful to me.

[The constellation 'Weeper of Crystal Tears' is interested in your choice]

'Weeper of Crystal Tears', I've never heard of that one either. That constellation never appeared in both novels.

I couldn't help but furrow my brows in frustration. Just as I was becoming confident in my ability to survive in this world, another factor that I had never thought of appeared.

I didn't even know if these constellations would even bring anything good to me.

It didn't matter anyway. I already was on a path to becoming stronger without the help of the constellations. I grinned, eyes glinting as I looked down at the destruction of Seoul. I would become stronger than everything. Even stronger than an incarnation with the strongest sponsor.

Sorry, Yoo Jonghyuk. We may be best friends, but I'm ready to drop your ass at any moment.

[Haha...] The dokkaebi spoke, its eyes glinting as it flickered from Dokja to me and back. [Isn't this an interesting choice? Well, never mind this. There will be another chance.]

[Now that everyone has finished the selection, I believe it's time for a break. I will go and prepare the next scenario. You all have ten minutes before your lives get worse than they already are.]

It gave us a malicious grin before promptly disappearing. I had no intention of using these ten minutes to rest. This was a crucial time that I can't afford to waste.

I tried to recall the abilities that I currently had.

[Companion], [Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint], and at some point, I had gained [Character List]. I didn't even notice it.