6

Hey everyone, Genesis here.

I know it's been nearly two weeks since my last update, and I want to apologize. On another note, I actually have readers?? People are actually voting on my chapters??? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Take this long-ish chapter as both compensation and a thank-you!

----

Starting the Paid Service(5)

The panicking started immediately as soon as the clear box hit the floor with a loud thud and the remaining crickets jumped out. Yoo Sangah looked a bit concerned as she watched the commotion, wiping her hands with the wet wipe, while Kim Dokja looked as if he had expected something like this to happen.

Our eyes met. I stared straight at him in the eyes, daring him to question my actions but he stared back and nodded his head. Of course, he would agree, I did almost the same thing that he had in the original novel of 'Omniscient reader's Viewpoint.'

"H-hey why would you do such a thing-"

Some turned their heads to glare at me while the others immediately scurried forward.

"You son of a bitch."

"You better start looking for them quickly, there are only three minutes left." Dokja intervened, crossing his arms as he confronted the small group of people that had started walking towards me.

His words were a signal for the people to start looking everywhere on the subway train. They crouched down to look under seats and in between cracks.

"Yes! I got one! Aaaack! N-no...stop-!"

The joy that the more fortunate ones gained after finding an insect quickly dissipated as they also became targets of the others and their malicious attacks. The carriage quickly became chaotic.

"Hey, why'd you do that? Shouldn't you have just given them the insects?"

Looking back, I saw that Kim Namwoon had directed his gaze towards me and had finally decided to quit being silent. I looked at the silver-haired teen, annoyance creeping up my neck, but I responded calmly.

"There are twelve people left."

"What?" He tilted his head to the side, confused.

"Only three insects were remaining inside the net."

He frowned, quickly mulling over my words, before he quickly put on an ear-splitting grin. "Kekekeke, twelve to three? Not all of them will be able to survive, right? So you threw the net and the lucky ones would find the remaining three?"

"Yea,"

"Don't make me laugh!"

"...." He was starting to piss me off.

"A normal person with common sense wouldn't do that sort of thing without a reason." He grinned, as he looked up at me with a sadistic gleam in his eyes. "Tell me honestly...You just wanted to see this scene, didn't you?"

And there was the question. [Exclusive skill, Character List is activated] a message rang in my ear. Though I was surprised, I made sure not to show it.

[Character Information]

[Name: Kim Namwoon

Age: 19

Constellation Support: None (Two constellations are showing interest in this person)

Private Attribute: Chunnibyou (General)