11

Protagonist(5)

It was an odd sight. In one hand, Jonghyuk had my hand in his left hand, in his right he had Dokja by the collar and was dangling him by the neck.

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is interested in the current situation]

Ahh...the shipping angel.

I turned towards the safe zone. I could see Lee Hyunsung and the others looking this way from across the bridge, Gilhoung was on his knees waving his hands from side to side. Their expressions were anxious but I knew they couldn't actually see what was going on here right now. It was because of the safety ward.

"Kim Dokja..." Jonghyuk muttered, grip on his collar tightening as his glare grew even fiercer.

"What an odd name."

"I've heard that a lot."

"Haha...Oppa" I placed my free hand on the arm grabbing Dokja's collar. "There's no need to go this far, right?"

Jonghyuk turned towards me, gaze contemplative. "Why are you alive?"

How rude. "Am I not supposed to be?" I asked, ticked off.

"You...no..."

"Hah? What is it?" I demanded, freeing my hand and crossing my arms. Damn. "That really ticks me off Oppa," I said, glaring at him.

His eyes shone gold as my stomach sank in and out as Jonghyuk's hit it.

"Keurgh... You asshole."

He looked even more confused now. "Tangible..so you're real."

"Of course I am!! Urgh, you've always been like this!" I exclaimed, kicking a random pipe up and grabbing it, sending a loud wack to his head. "Fucking asshole. How does that feel?!"

"...Itchy."

"Well, fuck you too, asshole!" Dokja seemed surprised at our interaction. "Why the fuck are you still alive? I sent you that friend request and you didn't fucking answer."

"That was you?"

"You don't have any other friends besides me, asshole."

[A few constellations pity your choice in companions]

Me too.

"I see, I apologize." A ding rang in my ear at that moment.

"So you finally accepted, huh?"

"...Yes."

Out of the blue, he sent a knife towards my stomach and a punch towards Dokja. Dokja coughed as I screeched.

"What the fuck man!!" I coughed out, no matter how hard my skin becomes, this inhumane man would be the bane of my pain.

"It seems that you have mastered the use of coins."

"I could say the same to you..." Dokja responded, groaning.

Bam. Another hit towards Dokja.

"Oi Asshole-"

"Stop the unnecessary answers. Only answer what I ask from now on." He glanced at me. "I'll deal with you later." I looked at him in disbelief and at the knife that was lodged into my stomach, there wasn't any blood seeping out.

I pouted, walking around the bridge and collecting pipes and baseball bats. Was there an entire league of baseball players on this bridge when this distasteful situation took place?