9

Protagonist(3)

"Do you guys want to die from the guy behind that iron door or do you want to try your luck outside of the train? Which one are you willing to choose?" Dokja asked as I turned to Kim Namwoon and Lee Gilyoung.

"Get ready to leave, you two," I told them, readjusting the fanny pack across Gilyoung's chest and looking through Dokja's duffel, making sure I had put in everything he would need.

"Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person behind the door is an enemy?"

Dokja stared at the iron door. "Since they're coming from another carriage, then they're most likely a survivor. But if we meet..." He motioned towards the blood seeping in from the other carriage as well as the red-stained window looking into the other carriage.

"I-I see," He followed Dokja's gaze. "I was too careless. Let's get out."

Finally, people gained their awareness. "G-go, let's go!" Unlike our carriage, where the remaining survivors were lucky enough to have found insects, the remaining person in the other carriages had most likely killed the majority of the passengers to come out as a lone survivor.

I ushered Kim Namwoon and Lee GIlyoung to the door. Kim Nam immediately tried to pry open the door. "It's stuck!"

The others went up to the door as well. "This is broken!" Yoo Sangah exclaimed, trying to push one of the doors open, Han Myungoh on the other side.

"Dammit, we can't go this way!" He cursed, glaring at the door as if it had offended him. While listening to their cries, Dokja checked the doors. There were no barriers on the door so they could be touched now.

Apart from the doors connecting the passageways, there were a total of eight access doors on the subway. Three exits hadn't been confirmed yet.

Kung!

The iron door seemed like it would fall apart at any moment.

You could see a bit of disbelief on his face. It was amazing that Yoo Jonghyuk had such high strength at the beginning of the scenarios. But then again, I had somehow already had a pretty high level of [Stamina]. How did that happen?

"Dokja-ssi! Here-!"

We found a working manual switch. "No!"

The device opened and closed properly but the door didn't open at once. It opened about a fifth of the way before it stopped as if it had been jammed again.

I walked over to the door they had managed to open a bit, "A child may be able to slip through," I said, motioning towards Gilyoung. "But an adult man and woman is out of the question." I decided,

"Why don't we do this instead?" I turned towards Lee Hyunsung. "Oppa, why don't you use a skill?" I asked him,

He looked a little flustered before answering. "H-huh? Skill..."

I quietly activated [Character List]

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated]

[Character Information]

Name: Lee Hyunsung

Age: 28 years old

COnstellation Sponsor: Master of Steel

Private Attribute: Soldier Who Turned a Blind Eye to Injustice (General)

Exclusive Skills: Bayonet Lv. 2, Camouflage Lv. 2, Patience Lv.2

Stigma: Great Mountain Push Lv. 1

Overall Stats: Stamina Lv. 8, Strength Lv. 8, Agility Lv. 7, Magic Power Lv.5