six: proper etiquette

Start from the beginning

Akira walked behind her and bowed to Inari and Kiyoko and followed behind Akane.

Kiyoko sighed heavily and laid down, Inari turned her body around in his direction, "I'm so bored." He complained and rolled over to lay on his stomach.

"Do you want to go to the Hyuga's with me?" Inari offered as she began to stand up, Kiyoko closed his eyes, "For what?" He asked, "Hinata has been teaching me proper manners for a while now. We're going to do proper tea etiquette today." She explained.

He snorted softly in response, "And why would I want to participate in that?"

Inari tilted her head, "You don't have to, you can hang out with Neji!" Kiyoko laughed sarcastically, "That's the craziest thing you've come up with in a while, my dear sister."

"He seems lonely, why won't you hang out with him?" She questioned, Kiyoko sat up, "You don't think I've tried? He's bland, and very boring." He answered. Inari shook her head, "That's not true. He's pretty nice." She protested.

Kiyoko scoffed, " Yeah, you would know out of everyone." He responded while eye-balling her. Inari's cheeks slightly turned pink, "What does that mean?" She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. Her brother stood up and shook her shoulders rapidly, leaving her dazed, "You don't think I wouldn't notice my own twin sister's behavior around him. Inari, it's clear you have a crush."

Inari started to stutter, "Th-that's not true!" She punched his shoulder, so hard it would leave a bruise. He laughed at her tauntingly, Inari's entire face turned a deep red, "Whatever, I'll see you later." She pouted her while scurrying away.

"Go and admit you're feelings before it's too late!" Inari heard his voice and proceeded to change into formal clothes before sprinting to the Hyuga's

She hopped over the tall fence that surrounded the huge Akashi complex and dashed out of there.

Inari arrived very quickly and knocked on the door, she tapped her foot rapidly and her eyes were moving around everywhere and avoided looking the door, waiting for someone to answer.

The door swung open and Inari looked up, to her surprise, who wouldn't answer over than Neji Hyuga.

"Inari?" He asked, also surprised while still holding onto the door knob. Inari rubbed her arm awkwardly and still avoided eye contact, "Is Hinata here?" She asked under her breath, Neji raised an eyebrow, "What?" He leaned forward from Inari speaking in a whisper.

"Is Hinata home right now?" She spoke up a bit louder, Neji looked at her, a bit confused with her strange demeanor, "Yeah, she's in her room. What do you want?" He asked, "I'm having a tea party." She responded while diverting her eyes away from him , he moved out of the way for Inari to get through.

Without hesitation, Inari threw off her shoes and quickly moved past him, "Thank you." She spoke in a quick tone before hurrying away.

Neji watched her run off with a confused face, "What a weird girl..." He said to himself before walking away.

Inari hid behind a wall and bent down with her hands on her knees to collect herself. She just realized how flustered she was, Inari groaned and pulled on her side bangs in embarrassment.

"How embarrassing..." She muttered. Inari slapped herself across the face and recollected herself. Kiyoko loved to tease Inari but this time when he said she liked Neji, it made her very embarrassed.