Chapter Twelve

Harry

"I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I will pull her out myself," Louis whines, walking around my room for what feels like the thousandth time. 

"She'll come when she wants to," I tell him, flipping the magazine page, reading up on the celebrity drama.

"She's two days overdue, I think it's time I put to use my mothering skills," Louis says, waddling over to me. 

"Louis, you know yelling at your stomach for her to get out won't help anything," I comment, putting the magazine down, giving Louis my full- undivided attention. 

"Says you, you haven't been any help at all," He snaps at me, a scowl perfectly traced onto his face. 

"We can try to induce it naturally?" I suggest. 

"I feel like I've done all of them. Oil, walking, exercising, teas, certain foods- there's nothing left for me anymore." Louis sighs, sitting down next to me. 

I gently stroke his cheek, watching as he tries to think of more ways to induce labor. 

"You know what I haven't tried yet?" He says, propping himself up to look at me. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Sex and nipple stimulation, but you combine them it's basically sex," He points out, slowly running his finger through my hair. 

"I don't know, Lou. I'm not sure right now is the right time," I reply. There's a lot of resistance wrapped in my tone as I slowly hesitate to continue the conversation. "Are we even ready for this next step in our relationship?" 

"Yes, we are!" He pleads. "You know I'm so committed to you. We are ready, we've been waiting for a long time- and in the end, it'll benefit us as a whole because then we have a chance to enhance our bond and have our baby." 

"Louis," I trail off. 

"Harry," He says, pulling my face closer to his. He gently cups my cheek kissing my lips gently before tugging my face downwards, connecting out eye contact. 

"I love you." 

The air rushes out of me, the room around us slowing down. In an odd way, I feel as if the room just brightened, the clouds clearing out and the room smelling fresher than ever. 

It just feels right. Everything seems right. The butterflies erupt from my stomach, I can feel my cheeks redden. My emotions feel like they're being ripped from me and dripped across me. I grip his hips and pull him closer to me. 

"I love you too," I say back. 

He connects our lips, as I grip his hips- pulling him on top of my lap. I kiss down his neck, my hot breath against his bare skin. I see goosebumps arise from his tanned skin, the coolness of our bodies radiating off each other. 

I carefully reposition him, flipping him over to his back. He drags his fingers underneath my tee, tugging at it roughly. I sit up and quickly take it off, practically ripping it off my body. He does the same, his skin glowing with pride. 

As we tackle the issue of taking off our clothes, Louis is practically whining for the touch. The room gets warmer by the second, the scent slowly changing. The lust and the desire are addicting as I strive to connect our bodies. To close the bond. 

I kiss along his neck, sucking at his sensitive spot, leaving a mark. I slowly trail my tongue down his neck down to his nipples. Louis's breaths only getting more rapid by the minute. 

I lick the small buds before rolling them between my pointer finger and my thumb. He lets out a breathy moan, gripping my shoulders. 

"More, more," he chokes out. 

"You said nipple stimulation, that's what I'm doing," I tease before sucking at them slightly.

"You shit," He moans out, watching me carefully. 

I slowly trail my fingers to his opening, sticking one of my fingers in without warning. He gasps at the sudden change.

"If you want me to stop just tell me," I say, he nods. 

I slowly circle my finger and make sure it's comfortable before going in for the second finger- stretching him further. His back arches as he lets out uncontrollable moans. 

"Don't stop," He gasps as I pull my fingers in and out. One of my hands runs up and down his body while the other works on stretching him enough. 

Once he's stretched enough I pull my fingers out before reaching over for the lube that was already set out. 

Why it was set out? Nobody will ever know. 

"Are you sure you want?" I ask the boy. 

"Yes, Yes, I'm sure," Louis says. 

I pour the lube out rub it against him before rubbing it on me. I position myself carefully- kissing him at the same time, knowing he would murder if I even disconnected myself. 

I push myself into him slowly, not wanting to hurt me. 

"Holy-" Louis chokes, his nails digging into my shoulders. 

I pull in and out, snapping my hips against his. The sweat pouring off of our bodies. The room now is filled with moans and pleasurable sounds.

It's the warmth and the pride that come with it. The love and the passion are all there as the wall that was built slowly crashes down. The heat of the moment and the moans are all enough to get me through to me. 

All the matters to me is his comfort level. I can tell he's enjoying himself as the minutes pass. A while later after going a few times, we tire down- letting ourselves go. 

A new moment that will forever be frozen in time. The perfect curves on Louis's body, the sounds, the love. It's something that I will always hold close to me. The best I ever had. 

---

After showing and cleaning up ourselves- basically making ourselves presentable- we walk back downstairs where Niall is there sitting. 

"Now, I've heard things like that before- but that was honestly awful to endure," Niall says, a disgusted look on his face. 

"Then why'd you stay? You could've left?" Louis says, going to sit next to him. 

"Please, we all know you're going to go into labor soon- I'll put up with the worst sex sounds I've heard just to make sure I don't miss the birth," Niall says. 

"It may not work," Louis comments. Before a gush of water drips down his pants, wetting his pant legs. 

"Was that..." Niall trails off. 

"Louis! Your water broke!" I exclaim. 

"Oh thank fuck! I thought he peed," Niall says. Louis sends him a nasty look. 

To be continued...