Chapter Eight

Harry

"What about this one?" Louis asks, eagerly, practically bouncing up and down. 

I turn to look at a bright pink crib, it has strawberries drawn on it. Overall, it looks very trashy to me. 

"Absolutely not," I hummed. He frowns at me. 

We found out Louis was having a baby girl about a week ago. Liam called us and asked if we wanted to know the gender, and of course we both agreed. 

He came over to our house and gave louis water that when he drank it, the water would change colors. Pink a girl, blue a boy. 

Once he took a sip it turned bright pink. 

It's safe to say that the next day are eyes were so swollen from crying of happiness we could barely process. 

We also decided that we weren't telling family or friends, none of that. Speaking of that, we still have yet to tell our family about the pregnancy. Which is overall not a good situation, since Louis is 20 weeks pregnant as of today. 

That also means it's been 5 weeks since Louis and i had a bit of disagreement since I walked in on him, doing things. 

We have gotten closer, which is good. I can tell Louis is trying to make an effort at a relationship, and I give him the benefit of the doubt. I can tell he's been through a lot. 

We go on a few dinner dates here and there, and usually we spend the nights together watching movies or shows. We're inching closer to being together everyday, it's very enjoyable. 

"Remember Louis our theme?" I point out. 

"Right, that means we need a white crib, yellow sheets, and tan blackout shades?" He questions. 

I nod. "We already have the walls painted and the sun set projection lamp. The rest is for me to set up, how about you go look at the clothes?" 

"Yeah okay, my budget?" He asks. "and yes, you have to give me one?" 

"500?" I suggest. He looks at me, a small scowl on his face, then walks away. 

Sometimes Louis has a hard time remembering I have money, or accepting the fact I have the cash, so I try my best to act humble. I try. 

I pick out a white crib and a white diaper changing station. I move on to finding the perfect shade of shades, which I find successfully. 

I quickly pick out a baby monitor, which happens to be the most expensive, yes, but it also has features that can help me feel a little more at ease when she's here. 

After all of that is stuffed into my cart, I then go look at lamps, and pick out 2 of them. I go ahead and pay for all of that, and have the staff send it to my house in a truck, since my car definitely won't be big enough. 

Louis quickly rushes towards me, his own bag filled to the brim with baby clothes, socks, baby gloves, nappies, and pacifiers. 

"All done?" I ask, smiling at his excitement. 

"Yeah," He say, out of breath. 

I go to take the basket out of his hands, but he pulls away. "I got it," He hisses. 

"Louis, you're standing there out of breath, let me help you, so you don't hurt yourself," I say. He sighs and hands over the basket. 

We lift it into our trunk and I close it. 

I turn and see Louis, he's stuck frozen in place. He's currently looking at a pair of people. The woman is heavily pregnant, holding a blue onesie. She stands arguing with the man.