Step-sister In The Middle: Part 1

Thank you so much simonej23 for yet another fantastic idea.

Back story...
Ok so. Stephen is 18 years old. As is Ayesha. His parents got divorced 4 years after his Mother gets re-married. She marries a man with a daughter. Lisa. In Steph's eyes he will never live up to his father whom he sees every weekend. His new step-sister is his age and she isn't very fond of him. And he definitely does not like her. He never wants to be even in the same room as her. But that changes when Lisa's best friend comes over. Ayesha. Hands down the most beautiful person Stephen has ever seen. Ayesha is a simple girl. She loves everything to do with cooking, food and of course she loves her friends. She may seem like a light and fluffy type of girl but she is one to throw down when needed.
When she first saw Stephen only one word came to mind. Hot! But she knows the rules of 'girl code'. No getting with an ex, no getting with a person your bff has a crush on and lastly. No getting with a relative of your bff. Blood related or not. Especially since Lisa hates Stephen. So how will these young love sick teenagers manage their feelings. Will they continue to act hostile towards one another? Or will there adoration show through?

(A/N. The story will take off with Ayesha and Stephen already knowing each other for quite a while but they aren't remotely friends)

Stephen pov.

I was currently lying on my bed texting the boys. Specifically Dray and Klay. I asked them to come over, of course the agreed eagerly. They both are utterly obsessed with Lisa. I genuinely don't know why? She's a bitch.
I wait for about ten minutes before there's a knock on the door.
"Stephen honey would you get the door." My mum calls from the kitchen.
"Can't Lisa go. She's in the living room." I shout back.
"Just get off your lazy ass and go." Lisa says back. I groan and go downstairs to open the door.
"Yo nig- Oh Hey." I say opening the door fully.
I expected to see two of my irritating friends but instead I am greeted with Ayesha. Aaahh Ayesha. The gorgeous light skin girl who Cos of my stupid step-sister I can't say more than 2 words to.
"You seem disappointed to see me. Did you think I'd be someone else." She says with a eyebrow up.
"Yeah I thought you'd be klay and Dray but trust me. I'm not at all disappointed. Your a much better view than them." I admit making her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink. She shakes her head slightly.
"Lisa is here right?" She asks.
"I'm over here Eesh. Stephen let her through!" She says. I clench my jaw.
"I'm not exactly holding the girl hostage." I say opening the door wider to let her in. She skims past me letting me inhale her scent. She smells like vanilla and lavender. Typical I know but extremely intoxicating. I follow her to the living room.
"Hi Ayesha honey. How are you doing." Mum says. She loves Ayesha a whole lot more than Lisa. And it shows.
"Good. How are you? Have you nailed the recipe for that dish yet." She asks sweetly.
"Nearly I was wondering if you'd help the next time your here." Mama says back.
"Oh definitely," Ayesha replies.
"Ayesha come on. Leave the bitch be." Lisa drawls mumbling the last part.

Ayesha pov.
  As soon as Lisa said that you could practically see the steam coming from Stephen's ears. Damn he looked hot when he was angry. Not the time Ayesha!
"Excuse me. Did something leave that slutty mouth of yours." Steph spat.
"Yes it did. You want me to repeat it?" She says back.
"Hey calm down. You go away, I'll let your friends in. And you go find something on Netflix." I say calmly pointing to both of them as I speak. The both purse their lips and do what I told them.
"See ya later." Steph says going up the stairs.
"See ya." I say back.
"Thank you Ayesha. Stephen gets aggravated very easily." Sonya says rubbing her temple.
"I've noticed." I say. She smiles softly and continues her cooking. I plop down on the couch next to L.
"God He is so fucking annoying girl." She groans.
"I know babe but you have to watch you mouth. Sonya isn't that bad is she?" I question.
"She doesn't love dad. She's probably fucking her ex on the side." She says.
"Lisa. She's sweet. At least make an effort with Steph." I say.
"Steph? Since when do you call him Steph." She asks.
Since the time I called him Stephen and he insisted I called him Steph Cos that's what his friends called him and according to him, I was to pretty of a girl to call him his government name. But who's remembering details.
"Oh. Honestly I forgot if it's pronounced Steven or Stephen." I lie. I felt awful lying to L. She's been my friend since middle school. Yeah she can be difficult at times but who isn't. Right?
"Yeah that makes sense. For a second I thought you were on good terms with him." She sighs.
"Would that be a bad thing. Hypothetically of course." I say.
"Um duh. Him and his mom wade on mine and dad's life messing up everything. So what? Mommy and daddy gets a divorce and one of them gets married again and I'm meant to be welcoming him into my family. No. The last thing I need is him moving in in my bestie." She says. I nod.
Yeah.....
the last thing you need.

We watch the movie for about 15 minutes before someone knocks on the door. I'm assuming Steph's friends. I get up and answer the door.
"Who are you?" One of them ask. Quite rudely if I'm honest.
"The person who is about to decide whether to slam this door or let you in." I reply sassily.
"Wait. Pretty. Light skin. Sassy as fuck. Oh you must be Ayesha. Steph has told us about you." The other one says.
"Wait. Irritating. Annoying. Slow as fuck. Oh you must be Draymond and Klay. Steph has told me about yall." I say back mockingly.
"You gonna let us in?" They ask. I roll my eyes and let them in.
"Hey boys. Let me fix you up some drinks. Ayesha could you go call Steph." Sonya asks. I nod and jog up the stairs.
I see Steph's room, his door cracked open. I walk towards it but here him in the phone.
"So this weekend? What time again?" He asks. Who is he talking to.
"Perfect. To be honest I need to see you. I'm going out of my mind." He groans. I felt a slight knot form in my stomach. All sorts of things went through my mind. Did he have a girl?
"Ok love you. Bye." He says. I knock on the door.
"Come in." He says. I walk in.
"Um your mum is calling you down. Your friends are here." I say quietly.
He nods and gets up. I start walking back down the hallway, hearing him exit his room.
"Oh and Ayesha." He calls out. I turn around.
"Yeah." I reply dryly.
"That was my dad by the way." He says. I mentally face palm myself. Of course that was his dad. God I'm so dumb.
"Umm..." I drawl not knowing what to say. He chuckles walking past me down the stairs. He stops in the middle and looks at me.
"These floors sure are creaky aren't they." He says smirking after. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. He continues walking.
"It's not polite to eavesdrop you know." He says loudly with his head turned away from me.

Please floor. Just swallow me up now.

Hope you like it. 💓

See ya 😘