Unfinished buisness. Part 3: Outcome. (FINAL)

3rd person pov.

"Why can't you open the door?" Sophie asked Klay.
"Yeah man. Them two are getting annoying." Dray said gesturing towards Callie and Tony.
"Um. Ayesha and Steph were making out. Like full blown kissing" he said. Sophie and Drays faces dropped in shock.
"No fucking way!" She squeeled
"Didn't I tell you he'd get some." Dray said.
"Wait was it arms around neck kissing or legs around torso kissing." Soph asked
"What's the difference". Klay asked.  She raised an eyebrow
"Legs around torso." He replied causing her screech.
"Can you guys come out now.". Klay stood away from the door and they came out.
"Oh no!" Soph whispered
"What?" Ayesha said
"You have a hickey." Ayesha turned on her phone and looked in the reflection. She then turned to Stephen and slapped him on the arm.
"What did I do." He said wincing
"You are the one who gave me it."
"And you are the one who let me."
"Ayesha come with me. You three go back and say me and yeesh went to powder our noses" Soph said grabbing ayesha.

"Stephen are you ok." Callie asked Stephen
"Oh he is more than ok" Klay mumbled. Stephen glared at him.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Where is ayesha" tony asked
"Oh her and Soph went to the bathroom" dray said
"So Steph how long have you and Ayesha known eachother" Tony asked put of the blue.
"Since kindergarten. Why"
" no just saying. You guys seem close."
"Coz they are" dray said.
"But not as close as me and Steph" callie drawled. Stephen shifted uncomfortably. Just then Ayesha and Sophie returned. Her hickey was completely covered. Stephen smirked at her and she blushed. Sophie gave a death stare towards Tony, because Ayesha had filled her in about what he unknowingly did. She sat down and whispered what had happened to klay which then got passed on to Dray. The both glared at Tony.

"Let's play a game."
"Yeah let's play. First Times."
"What's that?" Ayesha asked
"It's when we say out first time doing things."
"Ok I'll start. Uumm Dray Who was your first kiss with." Soph asked
"Are you talkin bout peck or make out"
"Both"
"Well first ever kiss was with Kelly Ryce and first make out was with Bella Crains."
"Ok now Stephen. Who was you first time." He asked.
"As in?"
"As in first time having sex." Dray confirmed. Stephen's eye's widened and looked straight at Ayesha.
"Uumm. Well it was." He didn't finish.
"Come on. At least give us a hint" Callie wined.
"Ok. It is some one we all know." He said
"Is She here?" He nodded gulping.
"Sophie?" Callie questioned
"Hahahahaha. Absolutely not." Sophie said cracking up along with Klay and Dray.
"Well That only leaves. Ayesha?" Tony said. He gave a look saying 'yes'
"What!? You and her." Callie said
"Yes."
"So he was your first time."
"Yes."
"So you guys were together?"
"Yes, But they are broken up now." Dray said in a 'I'm lying' tone. But no one noticed except Steph and Ayesha.
"So nothing has happened between you two since then." They looked at eachother.
"No. Nothing has happened."
" now can we please resume eating." Klay said. Everyone continued eating and chatting. Tony began rubbing his finger against her mid thigh and she coughed uncomfortably. Stephen noticed and 'accidentally' spilled wine on Tony.
"Oh shit. I'm Sorry." He said picking up the glass.
"It's ok" Tony said standing up. He dried his shirt and sat back down.
Once they finished up dinner they sat back on the couch. And put on a movie. Steph sat next to Ayesha.
Callie had to leave early after she got a call. Stephen has always suspected she was cheating and this pretty much confirmed it. Well he couldn't really talk after his time with Ayesha but it was the principal.
"So. Ayesha, you wanna stay over at mines tonight." Tony asked
"Sorry but Soph wanted me to stay over" Ayesha said. Throughout the movie Ayesha began to get more and more tired. Tony noticed this and purposely moved closer for her to put her head on his shoulder. Stephen hadn't noticed yet so he was still at a distance. Once Ayesha fully started to doze of she moved closer to Stephen and layed her head on his shoulder. He didn't object because he enjoyed having Ayesha in his arms. Tony was baffled by this. He was gonna ignore it for a bit but then he saw something on Stephen's neck.
"Is that a hickey?" he asked Stephen. This made Ayesha wake up.
"What no." He said
"Yes it is. You didn't have that at the start of dinner."
"Ayesha I think Now is the time" Soph said. Ayesha sighed.
"Tony. Can we talk. In private." They walked to the kitchen.
"Tony. I think it time we break up." She said
"What why? Because of Stephen."
"Not exactly." She said half lying.
"So it is"
"No. Even before tonight the spark you thought we had wasn't there."
"Come on. I could make you feel way better than Stephen." He said.   You could hear stephen scoff and bust out laughing along with the others in the living room.
"No. It's not about that. I mean it's a small part of it but it's about the big picture. I never had feelings towards you. And being here just made that more clear than it was." She said
"Once we have sex you'll think different" he said cockily
"No I don't think I will."
"Oh trust me you will." He said.   She was getting fed up. She took a wet wipe from the counter and wiped her neck revealing her hickey.
"No. I. Won't." She said sternly. At this point the others were watching at the door way.
"Now can you please leave my god damn house." Sophie shouted. He scoffed and left. Ayesha sighed and walked to the couch laying on steph's shoulder.
"You alright." He asked
"I am now"
"So you two together again finally."   Stephen looked over to Ayesha.
"What do you say. Ayesha Alexander will you be my girlfriend. Again."
"Yes I will." She replied with a smile.

The End.