Fuck it i love you.

This one shot will only have one part. 😉

Back story.
Stephen and Ayesha dated for a whole year. They were inseparable. Until one day their parents got into a huge fight. And their dads beat the shit out of one another. From then on they were forbidden to be together. Stephen was the first one to say they should break up causing an even bigger rift between the two. It's been a total of 8 months. Now they are just two sad 19 year olds. They still stayed acquaintances. but not close. Their friends see how miserable they are but can't do anything. Now what happens when all the tension builds up in Stephen when someone asks Ayesha out. Will he make a move or will he let it go.

Stephen pov.
I walked into my class with my cap leaning down. I ran out of contacts so I had to where my glasses. I hated wearing glasses. They were so uncomfortable.
"Mr Curry would you please remove your cap indoors." My teacher said aloud. I groaned and took my cap off. I glanced at Ayesha and saw her rummaging through her bad. Hmm?
"Damn you had to where your glasses." Klay says.
"No shit." I say.
"Damn someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You hit last night or sommat?' He asks. I give him a 'seriously' look. As if I'd sleep with someone.
"What!? I'm just asking." He says holding up his hands. I just shake my head and get my books out.
"Stephen." Someone whispers.
"Stephen." They repeat. I look up from my bag and see Ayesha,
"Catch." She says throwing a small object at me. I catch it and see what it was. I was my old contact case, which had fresh contacts in. I furrow my eyebrows and look at her.
"I forgot I had it in my bag." She says sweetly. I smile and mime.'Thank you' she nods and turn around.
She was wearing a jacket and a tube top. And yet still she managed to look hot. In the simplest things. I never talked to my parents for weeks after they made us break up. I mean adults aren't meant to be that petty. Sometimes I genuinely regret even thinking about breaking up, never mind suggesting it.
"Hey we gotta tell you something." Klay said.
"Go one" I say looking between him and Dray.
"You know Jake? He's gonna ask out Ayesha. And apparently he's been cosying up to her for a couple of weeks so she might and probably will say yes." He says all in one breath. I feel my blood start to boil. I don't care if she says yes. I mean we haven't been together in what, 8 months. It's fine. Totally fine.

Ok it's not fine. At fucking all.

Ayesha pov.
I remember the day me and Steph broke up. We had just got home from a date and we went to our separate houses. I walked in and saw my dad with an ice pack on the side of his head and the corner of his mouth was bloody. Him and my mum explained the fight and said me and Steph had to break up. I argued with them for hours trying to get them to change their mind but they wouldn't budge. I went to my room crying and texted Steph. Turns out his parents said the same thing. So he both thought it would be best to listen to them to stop any further arguments. I tried to convince him but in the end we just agreed to stay away from each other.
Now 8 months later, I'm still as sad as I was then. My friends try and cheer me up and they succeed until I go to tell Stephen about my day and realise he no longer is mine.
"Hey." Kate says sitting at my table.
"Hey." I reply.
"So guess what I heard." She says excitedly.
"What?" I say curiously, stabbing my fork into my bland ass salad.
"Jake is gonna ask you out." She says squeezing at the end of her sentence. I dropped my fork with my mouth staying agape. Why? We've only been friends for like 3 weeks. And we really aren't that close.
"How'd you know." I ask.
"I have my ways." She says digging into her food.
I debate wether or not I should say yes, I mean it's time I move on. But when you love someone for so long how can you just go to someone else. Then again it has been 8 months. But has he accepted any? I groan at my thoughts. Ok I've decided.

I'll say yes.

Just as I came to my decision jake approaches our table. He has his hands in his pockets and looks nervous. I feel eyes burning holes in my head. I turn around to see Stephen watching him walk towards me with his jaw clenched. Damn he can be so attractive. I shook my head and turn back toward Jake.
"Uum Ayesha." He says.
"Yeah." I say.
"How'd you like to go on a date with me. Maybe?" He asks.
"I'd love to." I say. He smiles, we agree on a time and place then he walks off.
"Ooo gurl Stephen looks ready to kill." Kate whispers. I look over and he had the deadliest look in his eyes. He had his tongue pushed up to the inside of his cheek, fuelling the incredibly furious yet extremely sexy look on his face.
"Yo if your gonna drool over him then say no to jake." Kate says teasingly.
"Fuck off." I say. She just laughs.
Once the bell sounded, signalling the end of lunch me and Kate swiftly made our way to literature. Her classroom was on the second floor of the college so we parted ways. I walked down the corridor for about a minute before getting pulled into a janitor's closet. More specifically the closet where me and Steph used to meet up on Mondays when we couldn't see each other on the weekend. I was greeted by his hazel eyes which never ceased to amaze me.
"What do you want Steph." I say lightly not wanting to come off harsh.
"Why'd you say yes to Jake?" He asks frustratedly.
"What do you mean why? He asked me I say yes. Simple as." I say. A part of me was being straight up and truthful. The other part was enjoying Stephen gettin worked up.
"You could've said no." He says.
"Why would I."
"Cos... me and you. We- well I. Ugh." He says stumbling for words. I smirk subtly. He was cute when he was flustered.
"Stephen. I'm not about to be late for class just cos you aren't okay with me saying yes to a date. If I'm not mistaken it was you who said it would be best for us to split. It was you who avoided me for months. And now it's you who is causing a whole load of bull shit." I snap. He looks me in my eyes. Almost contemplating something. He narrows his eyes for a moment before sighing.
"Fuck it. I love you." He mumbles. My stomach literally explodes.
"Wha-" my words were cut of with his soft plump lips pressing harshly against mine. I freeze for a second, not knowing how to react. But my heart gave in and I kissed back. He smiled into the kiss. His hands move from my hair to my waist while my arms are wrapped firmly around his neck. I've craved his touch for a long time. More than I care to admit.
My hands go to his hair weaving my fingers in. I tug on a few strands causing him to groan. He pulls me closer biting my lip gently. I moan as his tongue enters my mouth. We kiss for what seems like minutes but was probably a lot longer until we part. I lean my forehead on his as we breath heavily.
"I'll talk to my parents. I'll convince them. I can't lose you again." He says. My heart swells at his words.
"I love you Stephen. Just please, don't give up so easily next time." I sigh.
"Ishiboo there won't be a next time," he says.
"Shit." I say.
"What?"
"Jake. I forgot about him" I say.
"Oh." He smirks.
"What did you do." I question.
"I might've sorta told him you called it off before I pulled you in the closet." He says. I gasp and laugh lightly.
"What made you think I'd take you back." I say.
"Lucky guess." He says. I look down and shake my head. He holds my hand and we exit the closet.

And that was the start to a never ending relationship full of love and laughter.

Vote&Comment.

See ya 😘